Jag Collection Smashed Up

Man of Honour
There simple has to be more to it. Mindless yobs would never have managed to do that - grab all the keys, be able to drive those keys enough to do any damage, etc etc...

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
There simple has to be more to it. Mindless yobs would never have managed to do that - grab all the keys, be able to drive those keys enough to do any damage, etc etc...

Well, yeah i did wonder why the keys were so easily accessible, surely they shouldve been in a safe or something?

Did these guys not watch Gone in Sixty Seconds?

Im also suprised none of the cars got nicked properly and joy-rode out of the impound bit

Man of Honour
Tried&Tested said:
Oh well. I'm sure the insurance will cover it.

Personally, if i could afford a collection like that i'd be more inclined to splash out a little on a better storage facility instead of what looks like a *****'s playground.
Great attitude.

As for the pictures, bit lost for words really. :(

Caporegime
as already posted

there has to be a motive for this other than randomness ?

he must have peed some1 off good and proper to do that to him. As i bet he wont have exactly advertised the fact he had 34 classic cars in there. And by the looks of the place, its not exactly the sort of place you come across by accident

and they trashed his transporter as well ?

theres a motive there other than just jealousy methinks. As thats far too calculated to be just to be a random act of violence.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
FiestaTurbo.com?!!!

I know a guy who had a car in there that got smashed up, he took all the pictures on project 55!!! His only got a trashed bonnet. Couldn't look through all the pictures when he posted it, couldn't face them to be honest.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Firestar_3x said:
Prolly his mechanic mate mouthing off down the pub, someone heard and went on a rampage, sounds like they had some inside info to know the cars are in that impound and how to get at all the keys.
Just for the record it was some ***** kids who were camped up nearby trying to make men of themselves. AFAIK they are being dealt with by their own crowd now they know who it was but there isn't much the police are going to be able to do. If it's any consolation they've got serious **** coming to them because the traveller community don't like getting a bad name like this.

I wish to point out it's not an insurance job and the old boy who owns the jags put most of his life into them. No-one would want to see that lot destroyed, not even you guys on here who don't really get the classic cars thing :(

Soldato
Jonny69 said:
Just for the record it was some ***** kids who were camped up nearby trying to make men of themselves. AFAIK they are being dealt with by their own crowd now they know who it was but there isn't much the police are going to be able to do. If it's any consolation they've got serious **** coming to them because the traveller community don't like getting a bad name like this.:(
what?
you must be joking
all that ****** do is move in wreck the place and move on
there are always fields around were i live with the crap they have left behind

Caporegime
ShakenNstirred said:
all that ****** do is move in wreck the place and move on
there are always fields around were i live with the crap they have left behind

Spoken for truth, tbh.

****** are the scurge of truckers parked up for the night, I can tell you! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom