1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jail term for HIV-positive rapist

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by crashuk, 2 Jun 2006.

1. crashuk

PermaBanned

2. Cueball

Wise Guy

Should be shot.

3. starscream

PermaBanned

Who are "they"?

4. icyshore

Hitman

Nah that would be to quick.

Cut all his bits off then deport him and wait the six and a half years until you send them back to him.

5. cleanbluesky

Capodecina

How can he claim to be a homo when he is on trial involving sex with women?

6. Visage

PermaBanned

Y'know.....'them'...... ;)

7. anarchist

PermaBanned

Are you suggesting that gay men never have sex with women? If so then that's obviously wrong since some gay men stay married for years and have kids etc. for reasons of concealment.

8. cleanbluesky

Capodecina

No, Im suggesting that men who have sex with both men and women aren't gay and that his case for not being deported was that he is gay...

9. Visage

PermaBanned

Maybe he's bi?

Or, alternatively, as we all know that rape is about power rather than sex, and he simply felt it was easier to rape a woman than a man?

10. crashuk

PermaBanned

he raped a few,he had a long-term female partner, shag a 14 year old you call that homo behaviour? i dont.

Last edited: 2 Jun 2006
  11. starscream

PermaBanned

Is there a point to this thread?

12. Vonhelmet

Caporegime

Bloodlust, apparently.

Man, and this in SC too. I thought this was GD.

13. Cueball

Wise Guy

Maybe he's greedy? Who knows...

I think he, like most rapists, gets off on the 'power' he has over his victims.

14. Van_Dammesque

Wise Guy

I presume the point of the thread is to discuss the merits (if any) of allowing an (legal/illegal)immigrant/asylum seeker (there you go Visage, that is what he meant by "them" ;) ) into the country knowing he had HIV (or shouldn't let "them" in because his(their) cultural background is "incompatible" to our own.). Presuming he had HIV before coming to this country, this is a guess on my part. Also from the news clip:
    He was on bail for having sex with a 14 year old (when he was 45ish years old) and was allowed out on bail. :rolleyes: (Shouldn't he be classed as sex offender(read phedophile), therefore not released on bail!?
    He is to to get 6.5 years in jail :rolleyes:
    What about the cost of his HIV treatment in the meantime :rolleyes: , send him back.
    He came to this country; fleeing for his life, he repays our kindness (softness) by raping two children (and has HIV). He fled from his country fearing for his life, it is a shame by doing this he isn't equally motavted to leave this country (in otherwords he should be just as scared after commiting these crimes in this country, although I am not advocating corporal punishment).

15. ElRazur

Capodecina

It is a well known trick/deception for getting their stay, it is a well known amongst ethnic minority. FACT

16. BillytheImpaler

Man of Honour

I've heard from somwhere that rape is not about sex, rather, it's about power and domination.

17. starscream

PermaBanned

Still a bit confused to be honest. I'm asuming the point is one of the following

1) The sentence was not long enough

2) People with HIV are being allowed to enter the country

3) Immigrants are likely to be rapists

4) Something else

Perhaps the OP could clarify why he posted that link - Thanks :)

18. ojo

PermaBanned

Yeah, I have heared that from a few sources. One was a course I was on about helping victims of male rape. Those (males) that commit rape against another male have, on the whole, hetrosexual preferences. The idea is to sodomise to humiliate.

This is pretty much the same with male on female rape. It is used to disempower the victim (i.e I WILL have you). This can also be witnessed when rape is used as a weapon in war scenarios.

19. pyro

Capodecina

Those stinky, good for nothing foreigners :mad:

20. jaydee

Gangster

His colour's irrelevant.

What's relevant is the appropriate solution for an anthropod that recieves a jail sentence in return for knowingly giving a whole bunch of other folks a death sentence..!!

Get rid/not get rid. As simple as that. I'm all stocked up wit compassion fatigue...