January 14/15th football *Spoilers*

Soldato
Kerplunk said:

Just a pity thats all they have to show for their season.

What did you win this year?

Hey we beat united with the help of the referee.
Does that go in the trophey room, along with....................... well along with nothing as there is nothing in there.

Soldato
atpbx said:
Just a pity thats all they have to show for their season.

What did you win this year?

Hey we beat united with the help of the referee.
Does that go in the trophey room, along with....................... well along with nothing as there is nothing in there.

I support Arsenal:)

Soldato
The Gooners back line aint looking to strong today with only Lauren a regular starter. Djourou gets his premiership debut. Cashely is on the bench and could play some part towards the end!

Soldato
City were average and we were awful. Blaming the ref is papering over the cracks even though the first City goal was offside and the sending off wasn't a red.

Fergie should've gone after our exit from the 'Champions' league. He's dragged the team into the gutter. He's completely missed the boat when it comes to our midfield. I'm sorry, but when our midfield consists of a failed striker (Smith), poor defender (O'Shea) and a Championship standard midfielder (Fletcher), we get what we deserve.

Before i get slagged off for saying Fergie should go, i said it when we exited the Chapions League.

Soldato
atpbx how many times have Man yoo had decisions go there way in the past??? Dont be all upset that you've had it done to you. Your team should be better than that!

Permabanned
-Mighty-Mick- said:
atpbx how many times have Man yoo had decisions go there way in the past??? Dont be all upset that you've had it done to you. Your team should be better than that!

So true, if this would have been at Old Trafford it would have been 3-1 to Man U

Soldato
the refereeing was dodgy,

most of the play was in Utd's direction, is it fair to completely blame the ref when althoough Utd had better posession and a better share of the game, City took their chances when they came along?

(a City fan)

Associate
cheets64 said:
Also what was that Carlos moaning at the 4ht official, Man U wanting more added time, never?

Well correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the fourth official/ref supposed to add 30 secs for every subsitution? Second half saw 6 subs, Dunne down and treated twice, Sinclair down and off for treatment, Ronaldo sent off and James booked for kicking the ball away and time wasting - how can that possibly equate to 4 mins time added on for stoppages?

Soldato
-Mighty-Mick- said:

I dont mind decsions going agaisnt us.
Its when the referee is blatently cheating like he did today that gets on my nips.

By the same Rules he applied to Ronaldo he should have sent two players of for city first half.
Rooney shouldnt of been flagged for 2 level offsides.
And we should have had god knows how many free kicks around the city 18 yard box.
When they are as blatent as that, something really should be done.

Soldato
Kerplunk said:
What was his goal like? also is it on TV?

Cross from Ljungberg on the byline and a first time unstoppable right footed volley to the keepers left. There's a good camera angle from behind Henry that shows how good it was.

Arsenal 2-0 :mad:

Soldato
atpbx said:
I dont mind decsions going agaisnt us.
Its when the referee is blatently cheating like he did today that gets on my nips.

By the same Rules he applied to Ronaldo he should have sent two players of for city first half.
Rooney shouldnt of been flagged for 2 level offsides.
And we should have had god knows how many free kicks around the city 18 yard box.
When they are as blatent as that, something really should be done.

If he was cheating he wouldnt be a Referee and apparently you do mind when decisions go against you!

Back
Top Bottom