Jay's Story and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
mightynimrod said:
DeadDog, what have you sorted for Jays pressie then????

Pic, pics, pics :D

jays torn between this (traxxas stampede):
stampede_wheelie_th.jpg
stmpmn8.jpg

and this (tamiya overlander):
top.jpg

both look well 'ard, will have the chosen one ordered within a few days :D

as for a wee update, jay's comunity nurse came today, and his bloods have shown a wee improvement over last week !!

Man of Honour
OOOP's - I have found a fatal flaw in our plan for this weekend.... you cant get one day access on Saturday :eek:
This scuppers my plan somewhat, as the cruise will be leaving (and returning.... hopefully) Sat night.
Quick question, are you going for the weekend?
Have started a new thread over at the Redvictor site like last time if you want to wander over :)

Soldato
OP
IainB said:
OOOP's - I have found a fatal flaw in our plan for this weekend.... you cant get one day access on Saturday :eek:
This scuppers my plan somewhat, as the cruise will be leaving (and returning.... hopefully) Sat night.
Quick question, are you going for the weekend?
Have started a new thread over at the Redvictor site like last time if you want to wander over :)
can't get just saturday :confused:
oh well, may just have to go both days then :D
i've been meaning to give you a tinkle - but the last weeks have shot by :(

Man of Honour
Dead Dog said:
can't get just saturday :confused:
oh well, may just have to go both days then :D
i've been meaning to give you a tinkle - but the last weeks have shot by :(

I found it a bit bizzare - only thing I can think of is as its 'Bug Jam' they dont want anyone paying for Saturday only and staying over till Sunday.
Ive also gone semi-deaf so im currently a bit dubious for the weekend, I can just about hold a conversation, but its.... shall we say interesting.
Of the 3 cars arranged one has blown his gearbox, so we are down to 2, Ive posted over at Redvictors site if you want to add anything, if the worst comes to the worst and I cant make it, I will make sure someone is available to say hello to you and get Jay sorted for his ride :)

Man of Honour
Can you send me a scan of the paper? Or mail me a photocopy for posperity? That's great news - amazing even! :cool:

Will - yeah I need a haircut... But I managed to burn the top of my head in Alsace during the weekend :( :o

Soldato
Take a pic of the article please mate, or scan it in :D

Cars look good for Jay ......good to hear he's improving-though he was that full of beans when we saw him you wouldnt think there was anything wrong with him anyway.

Take care all of you and keep us updated.

Will, ive just got this image of you with a fried egg on top of yer crown :p

Associate
This whole thing is so nice! I had no idea you guys had done this! lots of respect.

I'm really glad to hear that Jay is improving, please keep us updated with piccies :)

Man of Honour
mightynimrod said:
Take a pic of the article please mate, or scan it in :D

Cars look good for Jay ......good to hear he's improving-though he was that full of beans when we saw him you wouldnt think there was anything wrong with him anyway.

Take care all of you and keep us updated.

Will, ive just got this image of you with a fried egg on top of yer crown :p

I'm glad to hear Jay's doing better still... he's a tough little boy. Be sure to keep us updated of course! :)

Oh yeah and thanks Steve... no really thanks! :( ;)

Soldato
OP
Here you go !
paper1b.jpg

paper3b.jpg

i've read it loads of times now!, it is just fantastic that you guys on here have made this possible !
Many thanks to all for the support we've had, and a special thanks to mightynimrod & freefaller.
well done to OCUK for creating this forum that has helped ourselves & others, hopefully this will be the last time a story like this appears here, but if it does i know whoever can count on the excellent people in here to go their best .
many many thanks &
rating_5.gif
to you all !

i'm sure mightlynimrod will get an offer soon to be the new face of Pizza Hut :D :D

Soldato
i'm sure mightlynimrod will get an offer soon to be the new face of Pizza Hut

Currently under negotiation. ;)

Brilliant article mate.......sooo glad we all helped bring a smile to your faces (not that Jay needed any help)

Ive mailed you my addy Bruce so a copy would be great :D

Well done everyone.........it's a fantastic thing that we all did for such a deserving little boy (and his cheeky little brother).

Man of Honour
Mr Dawg ;)
Hope you got my e-mail earlier.
There is a confirmed ride in Ray Comers car (page 2 of this thread) for the cruise on Saturday, havent been able to get hold of Colin Lazenby (most probably beacuse they are on there way down from Scotland atm).
Due to ongoing hearing issues I dont think I will be able to make it - but at least Jay has a confirmed seat in at least one car for the cruise.
Hope you all enjoy yourselves and I look forward to seeing any pics :D
Iain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom