Jon Venables to get free guitar lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soldato
OP
To Superewza > Yer l like music, listern to abit of every thing.

To lozzick > my ideologies is based on being on this planet 55yrs, have worked abroad and round this country and know people from all walks of life.

You say move on, l take it you don't care what happen's to people and their families, does that include your freinds.

My wife told a gang of teenagers to move on from out side of are house it was very late at night. She got aload of abuse, threatened, one little *** spat in my wife's face, l was night shift at the time.

So LOL their is a God my eldest son shall l say is abig lad for his age and he nevered got picked on at school he was told who it was and the little *** just happened to go to the same school need l say more and the gang never can around our street again.

So come on you lozzick, Superewza, lets hear your views on how to fix society!!!!

I know we will play piped music in all the prison's, that will rehabilitate them.

Tell all victoms of crime "MOVE ON AND HAVE A NICE DAY"

WOW just keep hiding your head in the sand it will all go away.

Permabanned
:rolleyes:
Seriously dude I'd stop posting now before you make yourself look an even bigger idiot!
You have absolutely no clue what your talking about and simply spewing nonsense driven by rage.

Soldato
like you? how about if your child was banged up for many years for doing something they were possibly too young to understand (not saying he was), do you think all prisoners should be treated the same? Is someone who kills a toddler worse than someone who kills a pensioner, or is it the person doing the killing who matters? The purpose of prison in this country is to punish and rehabilitate in the hope that they don't offend again, if some social activity or learning a new talent/skill is going to help that cause then why shouldn't they do it? You do realise people study college courses and such in prison, why is a guitar lesson different?

like anyone thats not killed a kid/baby for fun... I think thats a good start..

Soldato
Don't be stupid, that isn't what i said at all. Can you please try to type more legibly and stop introducing completely unrelated stories to the post? It makes it very hard to follow. The thing about crime is that once it's done, it can't be undone. You want punishment? Then you want to be no better than they. Justice does not mean 'an eye for an eye', and you clearly don't understand the first thing about psychology so please don't make assumptions about it.

Permabanned
like anyone thats not killed a kid/baby for fun... I think thats a good start..

Yeah because normal well adjusted children that have been bought up properly always go around killing children for fun :rolleyes:

Jon Venables was a victim the day he was born, people aren't born evil/messed up it takes years of abuse and horrific environments to damage a child that badly.

Also OP, what EXACTLY are you doing about this 'Britain Going Down the Pan' supposed problem? Other than mouthing off on a forum and swinging your keyboard around your head like a crazed mentalist that is?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I hope your house does not get burgled by a repeated offender, your grandparents mugged and your children grow up happy and safe. But l think if one of these criminal acts happened to you, your child or afreind. I bet you wished the law was a hell of a lot tougher.

Take emotion out of the concept. It has no place.

Soldato
OP
Surely selling a goldfish to a under age 14 years old, the owners quite old and thought he looked enough, surely that does not deserve even a fine why not just a letter telling her off. What about fairs who give goldfish as a prize for paying to play hopla etc? I'v never heard of them getting fined, surely it amounts to the samething.

Soldato
Surely selling a goldfish to a under age 14 years old, the owners quite old and thought he looked enough, surely that does not deserve even a fine why not just a letter telling her off. What about fairs who give goldfish as a prize for paying to play hopla etc? I'v never heard of them getting fined, surely it amounts to the samething.

This is what i was talking about, this anecdote has nothing to do with the thread.

Man of Honour

If the legislation states that you cannot sell pets to under 16s then as a business owner it is surely in your interests to be absolutely certain that the person is over 16 if you've got any doubt at all. If you have no doubt and it turns out you were wrong in your estimation of the age then I suppose you've simply got to hold your hands up and admit fault while accepting the punishment - you took a chance and didn't get it right, that's unfortunate but a risk that you (they as a business owner) chose to take.

I'm not sure about the issue of fairs giving pets as prizes - I presume they would also be covered but if not that is a loophole which should be closed in the interests of fair application of the law. However a lack of prosecutions in one area is hardly a good excuse for failing to apply the law yourself.

For what it is worth I'm not of the opinion the tag was merited and there may be an argument that the fine was not entirely proportionate to the crime and it being a first time offence (if it was) but I'm not against the idea of a fine in principle.

Permabanned

Yes because the 'quality' :rolleyes: papers that you clearly read give the full unbiased story and they NEVER have a hidden agenda !
The Daily FAIL deliberately left out a whole heap of information about that 'goldfish' crime as they do repeatedly with their so called 'journalism'.
I suggest you start reading a decent paper as the daily mail/sun are taking you for a mug (and succeeding it would appear!)

Transmission breaker
Don

She was also fined for not looking after animals correctly..

Mrs Higgins and her son were charged with selling the fish to a person aged under 16 and with causing unnecessary suffering to a cockatiel by failing to provide appropriate care and treatment.

The selling of the goldfish was a secondary matter. HOWEVER, the sensationalist papers decided to focus on the fish, and ignore the real problem...

Why? Because muppets believe the headline, and get outraged....

Last edited:
Man of Honour
For what it is worth I'm not of the opinion the tag was merited and there may be an argument that the fine was not entirely proportionate to the crime and it being a first time offence (if it was) but I'm not against the idea of a fine in principle.

The situation in question wasn't as cut-and-dried as the papers made out. There were obvious and clear signs of neglect in the shop, and they also did not give care advice as they are legally obligated to do. It was not simply the sale of a fish to someone 2 years younger than required.

Permabanned
Yet again we give into the whims of perverts, pedo's, murders > John Venables given free guitar lessons. So it takes his mind off things ie: can't mix with his fellow inmates, l wunder why?

How many decent young kids, teenagers would love free guitar lessons. This Goverment(l use the term lightly) patronize's these criminals, surely they have given up their Human Rights by thier acts, nothing a bullet to the head or a length of rope wouldn't cure.

Day in, day out we hear reports in the news papers of the cushy life prisoners lead inside, play stations, colour tv, the list goes on. While some hard working familys can not give their kids these luxuries.

When we get a Goverment who stops all this and makes their life hell inside and bring back the berch for young offenders. If we don't start giving suitable punishments that fits the crime ie: murder > you hang, violet muggings > the berch.

I apologise for going on but reading about Venables in this mornings news paper, l simply blow a fuse. I know its been said all before and again l apologise but decent people today are made out to be the criminals by this Goverment ie: Pet Shop Owner criminalized for selling a goldfish to a fourteen year old.

Well my rants over folks but my head still hurts!!!!!!

Have a nice day.:)

You should write professionally.

For the daily mail.

Man of Honour

To lozzick > my ideologies is based on being on this planet 55yrs, have worked abroad and round this country and know people from all walks of life.

You say move on, l take it you don't care what happen's to people and their families, does that include your freinds.

My wife told a gang of teenagers to move on from out side of are house it was very late at night. She got aload of abuse, threatened, one little *** spat in my wife's face, l was night shift at the time.

So LOL their is a God my eldest son shall l say is abig lad for his age and he nevered got picked on at school he was told who it was and the little *** just happened to go to the same school need l say more and the gang never can around our street again.

So come on you lozzick, Superewza, lets hear your views on how to fix society!!!!

I know we will play piped music in all the prison's, that will rehabilitate them.

This is virtually unintelligible and completely over-emotional.

Abigail Van Buren (whoever that is) said:
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age. But only if the grapes were good in the first place.

Your post, despite your best efforts, makes a very good case for improving education and parenting as a means to improving society. In your tit for tat world view you seem proud of your son beating up other kids. It seems that you may be a part of the problem rather than the provider of a solution.

Soldato

Your wife went and told those youths to go away because you read tabloid newspapers and consume the amoral corporate media that we have day to day. don't you even dare deny that - the youths wouldn't have caused any harm until your wife came

However, being spat in the face is dreadfull and wrong and i would feel that person deserves community service, this way he puts back to the community what he took from it beforehand as well as no doubt being reformed slightly form what he had done. However its hard to have a policeman right there to catch everything so your guess is as good as mine as to how we solve that one.....so yes it is bad your wife got spat out but even so thats irrelevant to our justice system and just you moaning....like a daily mail reader

if you found out that person's name then you should have contacted the police, not committed a crime. :rolleyes: i know you probably jsut thought 'oh well they'll waft it away saying lack of evidence' guess why you automatically think that......you guessed it....the corporate media

Soldato
Haha, this is hilarious. OP, are you actually getting emotionally compromised because some criminal is getting guitar lessons?

Really. Take a step back. Take a deep breath. Realise how ridiculous it is. And MOVE ON.

colour tv

Agreed, criminals should only view the world in Monochrome.

Back
Top Bottom