Just been burgled

Soldato
that really sucks

the place where my dad works has just burnt down, lewes in east sussex is where it happened

aload of kids set fire to some paint stripper or something out the back, everything inside is burnt i beleive, so probably lost all paperwork and stuff on computer :(:(:(

Permabanned
Really sorry to hear that, and I hope the little ****s get what's coming to them. :mad:

Is it me, or do kids spend more time on holiday than they do at school? No wonder they're as intelligent as a drain pipe.

Soldato
OP
Von Smallhausen said:
You say juveniles ? How old were they ?

From the look of them between 15 - 17.

Modern art? The streaks on the floor are were they squirtted £25 worth of rubbing compound on the floor.
scotes2.JPG

Makes it kind of tricky to give the officer the wrong name ...
scotes1.JPG

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Just found a bong made from a pepsi bottle and two biros by the car while i was clearing up too, best let the officer know before they bring the scrotes in for questioing.

Permabanned
Definitely.

Confession: In primary school, I wrote 'David Hall Was Here!' on a desk just so someone I didn't like would get in trouble.

*n

Associate
Soldato
Sorry to hear that mate.

Its sickening when something like that happens to you. Hope you manage to get it all sorted out, and fingerscrossed the little ***** get what they are due.

Back
Top Bottom