Just been burgled

Associate
SB118 said:
From the look of them between 15 - 17.

Modern art? The streaks on the floor are were they squirtted £25 worth of rubbing compound on the floor.
scotes2.JPG

Makes it kind of tricky to give the officer the wrong name ...
scotes1.JPG

That's bad :mad:

Makes my blood boil when I see this kind of damage done by little bleeders.

Make them pay for the damage and ensure they clean up the mess!

Soldato
:eek: Just seen the pics!

That's ******* ridiculous! Like I said before, the little ***** these days have no result!

I'm sat here fuming, and I don't even know you.

God, how I'd love to catch someone doing this to my property!

Soldato
paul@ said:
That's bad :mad:

Makes my blood boil when I see this kind of damage done by little bleeders.

Make them pay for the damage and ensure they clean up the mess!

ha good luck!
better off waiting till they walk home from the station, looking where they live,
stalking them for a few weeks, make sure you know where they go, where they are alone etc
then when they least expect it, jump out and break their legs, spraypaint their faces and pour whatever it was that they poured over your yard on em.

I get so ****** off with kids like this, THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BEING THIS WAY.
if they are not going to respect the law then they should get no respect from it either.

Soldato
Kids :rolleyes: There seems to be a massive increase in the amount of graffiti around my town in the last year or so. It's not uncommon for me to walk out of my garden first thing in the morning and into the backlane behind my house to see new graffiti over my walls. I usually then spend the next hour painting over it unlike some other people on my street who leave it on their walls making the whole neighbourhood look like Harlem.

/Keyboard Warrior mode OFF (Yes, off)

IF I ever happen to catch one of these ***** doing it again on my wall, I'll going to empty the can of spray paint down their throats and all over their clothes and see how they like it when 'their' property is criminally damaged. Or as a second choice I'd follow them to their own house and tell their parents. Depending on my mood at the time, it's more likely to be the first one. *****

Last edited:
Soldato
I always seem to get in arguments with people about what IS graffiti and what isn't.
whats been done here isn't, its just scum damaging property, graffiti is ART, and should be observed as such, stuff like Banksys work is realy quite good, doesn't lower the tone of an area etc and some of it can realy liven up a dull and drabb part of a city/town.
so to clarify

using spray can to write stuff on walls because your an asshat != graffiti.

Associate
Tony Soprano said:
Kids :rolleyes: There seems to be a massive increase in the amount of graffiti around my town in the last year or so. It's not uncommon for me to walk out of my garden first thing in the morning and into the backlane behind my house to see new graffiti over my walls. I usually then spend the next hour painting over it unlike some other people on my street who leave it on their walls making the whole neighbourhood look like Harlem.

/Keyboard Warrior mode OFF

IF I ever happen to catch one of these ***** doing it again on my wall, I'll going to empty the can of spray paint down their throats and all over their clothes and see how they like it when 'their' property is criminally damaged. Or as a second choice I'd follow them to their own house and tell their parents. Depending on my mood at the time, it's more likely to be the first one. *****

I admit I caught one of the little buggers after throwing eggs at my front door for no reason what so ever, I took him home to his parents and the reaction of the parent was so unbelievable, the mother told me to go and **** off!

Associate
I've got to say I'm amazed they didn't get arrested, for the amount of damage they've caused unless the officer's already have knowledge of them and know 100% the details they've given are correct. And if they are known to police, even more reason to bring them in! And if not you want them in and fingerprinted so there's no doubt who was there.
You say you were burlged, but did they actually break into any part of a building, as a back yard doesn't count? Also coupled with the racial element they could clearly do with spending a few hours in the cells, dragging their excuses for parents away from whatever bank holiday plans they had etc. As said before due to bank holiday = double time, then they'd be on minimum strength, but still they should all have been nicked imho, and it doesn't require 5 officers, one could nick all 5 assuming someone witnessed it and came with extra sets of cuffs ;)

Associate
SB118 said:
Just found a bong made from a pepsi bottle and two biros by the car while i was clearing up too, best let the officer know before they bring the scrotes in for questioing.

Crack pipe?

Associate
The initials on the car are a good cover......my guess is they are not the kids ones and they'll say that it couldn't have been them that did it as its not their initials on the car. The police, being what they are nowadays will let them off saying it couldn't have been them.

And don't tell the police you recognise a bong. They'll probably be searching your house before you know it.

Soldato
******* need to get a life. This is what I hate about ***** scum. They actually go out with their mates doing this stuff for fun. Can't they bugga off to a club or something and get a gf.

Permabanned
Sorry to hear that dude - you have my sympathy :(

On a lighter note I've found out the names of the little darlings who nicked and torched my bike in November. I'm quite impressed, it's only taken 6 months for some one to start mouthing off at the wrong time. He was boasting to a friend of mine while I was stood by the open window. Thick as pig**** or what? Unfortunately he's now inside - for nicking cars! :rolleyes: And the other two involved are 15/16.

How the hell do I point out the error of their ways to them when they're just bloody kids??????

Soldato
ja3h said:
Sorry to hear that dude (don't know you but i feel for you)

some right little ************s out there.

no doubt they will be let off with a warning....no punishment what so ever......

after someone i know got stabbed in the face and leg, the police wouldnt do anything, so the guy decided one day when he saw him to run him over and break his leg....

at least he got some punishment back

Associate
So not happy with being racist and committed a crime based on those veiws they:

Break into your shed
Damage your car (by signing a painted confessions)
THEN do what they clearly came for
have a bit of a smoke

So 1 crime become 2 (or 3)

IDIOTS

sorry to hear that man

Back
Top Bottom