Just been burgled

Associate
m8 you need to get an automatic turret installed in your back garden.

I hate neds(chavs) soo soo much. They r sickos, a while ago some of them broke into a friends back garden and killed her rabbits. :mad:

Quick, harsh punishments are whats needed for the little blighters. The police really need to start setting examples of them.

Soz to hear about a double break in :(

Soldato
SB118 said:
heh, backyard has been done again, overnight this time. Got my 500w inverter, car battery charger and my car polisher (proper one too, not a halfords/argos job)

Not even going to bother reporting it this time.

Was going to give the new van a wash and scrub up this weekend too, ho hum. :(

its probably the same kids this time. so why NOT report it?

but then saying that i got smashed in the face last monday, and didnt report it because i knew the police would do nothing.....hmmmm

Soldato
Why are some of you such gimps.

"QUICK EDIT THE SWEAR WORD"

"OMG WTF SWEAR DETECTOR"

Get a life. The mods are there to sort it out. It's like the milk-monitor dob kid at primary school.

/rant

Soldato
Sorry to hear about a second break in dude :(

Time to install some CCTV :)

EDIT : Tommy, gimps is a bit harsh :eek: , Not only does it saves the mods some time, but it might stop some people losing their accounts...

Et2

Et2

Associate
To sort the kids behavior all there goods like psp,tvs etc should be crushed in front of them then as they cry film it and put it on the local tv news.

If adults break in houses and thieve then then their house should be open to their victims to remove their goods and sell them for peanuts.

Associate
If adults break in houses and thieve then then their house should be open to their victims to remove their goods and sell them for peanuts.

ive been broken in to too, i was told they sold the gear for drugs :p

just trying to lighten the load

Suspended
That's awful... and I suppose if you caught them in the act and gave them a whipping [read: 'got the shotgun out] , you'd be the one in the cell.

That's appalling.

The criminals are more protected than the victims in the UK :(

The US may have its flaws but at least you can shoot someone if they're damaging your property, under 18 or not.

Soldato
crystaline said:
The US may have its flaws but at least you can shoot someone if they're damaging your property, under 18 or not.
That's legal in the US? Jesus, im moving there and buying an AK :D

OP: Sorry to hear mate, dont have much to say other than it's probably a better idea to meet them, get some money back at least. Does the CCTV not work in the dark? is there no light?

Wise Guy
Permabanned
Overlag said:
just tell the police you shot the kids trying to break in this time..... they are sure to come around fast then ;)
That reminds me of the old story about the man that rings the police ...

Man (999) : Hello police - yes, I'm being burgled. The little scrotes are in my garden shed right now. Hurry!

Police : Sorry sir, all our officers are busy. It'll be about two hours.

Man (astonished) : But ... but .... you can get them red-handed.

Police : Sorry sir. Two hours is the best we can do.

Man (angry) : (grumbling) :mad: :mad: :mad:

So, five minutes later .....

Man on phone to police : Hello, officer. I rang a few minutes ago to report some burglars, but you said you'd be a while getting here. I thought I'd let you know, there's no hurry. I got my shotgun, and shot them.

Police : :eek:

So, a further two minutes later, four squad cars screech to a halt outside mans house, and eight armed officers rush into the back garden .... in time to arrest to scrotes nicking the lawnmower (scaring the brown stuff out of them in the process).

The house owner comes out ....

Police (apoplectic) : You lied to use. You told us you'd shot them.

Man (shrugs) : Weeell, you lied to me. You told me you had nobody available for two hours, but .... here you are. <angelic look of innocence>

Yeah, I know it'as an old one, and probably was you were referring to, Overlag. But it still makes me grin.

Soldato
OP
ok, this is getting silly now, woke up to find somebody had popped the back doors on the new(ish) van and unscrewed the sparewheel! They must have been disturbed as they kindly left the wheelbrace and spare laying flat in the back of the van.

Is there anything they won't nick? :confused:

Soldato
Tommy B said:
Why are some of you such gimps.

"QUICK EDIT THE SWEAR WORD"

"OMG WTF SWEAR DETECTOR"

Get a life. The mods are there to sort it out. It's like the milk-monitor dob kid at primary school.

/rant
get a grip, just because we would rather help the poster because he's made a mistake than see him suspeneded you think we should "get a life"?
:rolleyes:

Soldato
SB118 said:
ok, this is getting silly now, woke up to find somebody had popped the back doors on the new(ish) van and unscrewed the sparewheel! They must have been disturbed as they kindly left the wheelbrace and spare laying flat in the back of the van.

Is there anything they won't nick? :confused:

Have you considered setting up security cameras?

Back
Top Bottom