Just been thrown off the tube.......

Soldato
Errr I wouldn't have been too fussed either personally. I do goto and travel in London quite a lot and to be honest it isn't worth worry about.

I mean I'm pretty sure you could fit a bomb inside a McD's bag, you gonna **** one everytime you see one of those on the tube? :p

P.S - :D Sic

Caporegime
An e cookie to whoever gets where thats from. :rolleyes: ;)

To be honest i wouldnt really care. 20 years ago maybe (IRA etc) but now its pretty much the safest time in the last 50 years contrary to the crap the government are spouting at the moment. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Amp34 said:
An e cookie to whoever gets where thats from. :rolleyes: ;)

To be honest i wouldnt really care. 20 years ago maybe (IRA etc) but now its pretty much the safest time in the last 50 years contrary to the crap the government are spouting at the moment. :rolleyes:

Still, although its probably as likely to happen as any other day, I'm going to feel a bit wobbly about going on the underground this July 7th.

Caporegime
Well, I'm glad they actually took it seriously. I've thought for a long time that if you wanted to blow up a train station you'd leave the bomb on the train, not the platform. After all, you always hear about not leaving baggage unattended on the platforms, but no one seems to care about it on trains. You could just time a bomb to go off when it got to the station. Mind you, chances are the train would be late and you'd just blow up a trainful of people in the middle of a field.

Soldato
Brum Man said:
No, but no-one showed any concern at all, even when the train stopped and the guards came over to inspect the case everyone just sat there not looking even remotely bothered. I just found that strange considering all fuss that is made of unattended bags!

What do you expect of Londoners :confused: :p

Soldato
SiD the Turtle said:
It's airline policy not to imply ownership in the event of a *****. We use the indefinite article: "A *****." Never "Your *****."

Ahem.

Sir, I do not own a *****.

Back
Top Bottom