Just got back from OcUK Track Evening

Permabanned
Originally posted by Skyline
Spie... Check with the guys at donnington about mounting the camcorder... When i went a year ago they pulled 2 guys in Skylines for having a camcorder on...:( I will be there on monday... A Bloke i know Tim In his Nur Spec R34 and a few others know as The Option Drift Club? :D Should be a nice day out... even if it rains...:(

I might be making an appearance as well on Monday.;)

Soldato
I'm defo going again on Monday to be a passenger in the Radical and any other cars I can blag a ride

I'll might even bring my Racing Suit, boots and Helmet :)

Soldato
Originally posted by adwhitworth
How fast do you want to go today?

But, doesn't it actually say How fast do you want to go today !

When, it's a question so should be ?
Maybe i'm wrong though lol

Sorry, i'm so pedantic, but its still a great motor :p

tom

tom

Soldato
Originally posted by fus
But, doesn't it actually say How fast do you want to go today !

When, it's a question so should be ?
Maybe i'm wrong though lol

Sorry, i'm so pedantic, but its still a great motor :p

I think it's supposed to be more of a sarcastic comment rather than grammatically correct.

//Tom

OcUK Staff
Originally posted by HEADRAT
I understand there was a Fiat Coupe doing the rounds as well, obviously being wet all the RWD people had a slippy time ;)

HEADRAT

Yup I saw him a few times in the pits and going down the straight, seemed to be enjoying it. There was a Pug 205 GTi that was stripped out which did well, I mean it took a TVR 4-5 laps to get past because the 205 just flew round the corners. The other FWD drive car I noticed was a newish RED Civic Type R which mark commented as been very good on the corners when he was following for a bit.
There was also a couple of Racing Clio's that came on a truck which were doing well. :)

Associate
I'm going to try and make it down on monday. I dont think I'll be taking the focus on the track though, might be slightly embarassing!!

Will there be any chance of a ride in the radical?

How about a spin in the supra b3any ;)

Back
Top Bottom