Just Got Back From The Cop Shop...

Soldato
there is no fear factor from law enforcements anymore and these lowlife dead beats know it. he'll be out on the streets soon in no time having paid his £60 fine...

Did you read my original post in this thread? I was suggesting he sued him for the damage thus getting back the total cost of the damage.

Soldato
my point is simply that in an ideal world the guy will get prosecuted and all damages paid for...but this won't happen and we all know it. the legal system is pathetic.

Soldato
If you think it's very likely someone's going to vandalise your car wouldn't you maybe park it in a spot where there's CCTV cover or even install a hidden camera in you car?

Must think laterally about these things.

Nearest CCTV where I can park a car legally is more than 10 miles from my house...

My own CCTV: So far we're spending my money, not winning his.

Soldato

wouldn't you be tempted yourself?

your in your pride and joy, and someone walks up and starts attacking it, imagine the rage in those few seconds all built up in your head. the anger and want for revenge/for him to stop.

i think he did very well to resist not hitting that right pedal and aiming for this goon. i've no idea how i would react personally.

Associate
OP
wouldn't you be tempted yourself?

your in your pride and joy, and someone walks up and starts attacking it, imagine the rage in those few seconds all built up in your head. the anger and want for revenge/for him to stop.

i think he did very well to resist not hitting that right pedal and aiming for this goon. i've no idea how i would react personally.

Would have probably broken my bumper if id run him down...why couldnt he have just punched the windscreen and broken a few knuckles...

My friend suggested how good it would have been if id had say a kitchen knife in the glovebox and got it out... Of course id never use it, though he wouldnt know that and the look on his face would be priceless

Associate
OP
Oh and also I spoke to a bodyshop guy and he said its unrepairable, new bonnet time... the wing would be repairable.

I hope the courts find him guilty and charge him with the full amount possible.

Back
Top Bottom