Just Got Hidden Camera'd

Associate
Me n my friends were in Glasgow center today after visiting Caledonian open day. We bought a few stuff, one item of which being a football. We were kicking it about and this guy came up and asked for a shot. So we obliged, then he just picked up the ball and walked away!

We stood for a few seconds in confusion :confused: then caught up with him, cornering him in a shop door. We asked for the ball back and he replied "What do you mean? Its my ball". Then my friend said "No its not, its ours", then he said "Prove it". Luckily we still had the receipt but he continued "I cant read that". Then i said "Look m8 stop being wide and just give us it back".

He then proceeded to run, my other friend managed to grab him and he dropped the ball. We picked it back up and walked away.

Then this woman approached us and explained it was for a show called "In your face" for Bravo and would be on in January. Turned out he had a camera in his massive glasses lol.

Any of you lot been pranked for tv?

Permabanned
theDave said:
Me n my friends were in Glasgow center today after visiting Caledonian open day. We bought a few stuff, one item of which being a football. We were kicking it about and this guy came up and asked for a shot. So we obliged, then he just picked up the ball and walked away!

We stood for a few seconds in confusion :confused: then caught up with him, cornering him in a shop door. We asked for the ball back and he replied "What do you mean? Its my ball". Then my friend said "No its not, its ours", then he said "Prove it". Luckily we still had the receipt but he continued "I cant read that". Then i said "Look m8 stop being wide and just give us it back".

He then proceeded to run, my other friend managed to grab him and he dropped the ball. We picked it back up and walked away.

Then this woman approached us and explained it was for a show called "In your face" for Bravo and would be on in January. Turned out he had a camera in his massive glasses lol.

Any of you lot been pranked for tv?

You should have stabbed him in the rectum. That'd learn him.

Soldato
Did they even ask your permission? I remember Don Jolly from Trigger Happy TV had to get consent from every single person involved in his shots. Not before-hand obviously.

Associate
OP
the pranks arent amazing but i think the main concept of the show is your seeing the prank from the prankers point of view. Hence the title "In Your Face" and the camera in his glasses.

Associate
OP
lol he was doing other much more dangerous stuff, like telling guys their girlfriends were cheating on em n stuff. Done it to my other friends who we didnt see much of that day, but i think they aint being shown as they arent 18.

Soldato
Now kids, remember, if you ever want to steal anything, fail, and get away with it scot-free.. just pretend your from the TV.*

*dont

Back
Top Bottom