Just Got Hidden Camera'd

Associate
OP
crystaline said:
You must have signed a release form for them to use the footage. I hope they paid you for that. They will usually offer you money upfront or if you refuse to sign.

!!we signed but we wernt offered anything :(

Associate
I'm so fed up of these, so called reality inspired TV shows.....The format is usually devoid of any intelligence and always plays to the lowest common denominator. What a waist of an expensive medium.

Honestly how they can pull a show like “Brass Eye” off the air and yet keep pouring money into crapola shows like this is beyond me. I wonder what would have happened if you and your friends would have whizzed on him once you caught him, right into the camera no less. Now that would have been some classic reality TV. Forget the fact that they probably wouldn't have aired it, I wonder if they would have grounds to sue? :eek:

Soldato
Last time i was on sauchihall street......nearly ran over a junkie on ma bike when jumping off stairs at buchanan galleries......he then started hurling abuse.

yeh..i say you should thrown the ball at his face.ouch.

Associate
running off with your ball... is that the best they could come up with?

maybe with the show being called "in your face" they are looking for people to give them a stronger reaction, cause that would be well funny... :rolleyes:

Soldato
I'd have dispossed him cleanly and fairly, run around him a few times, show him the ball then move it, drop the shoulder and nutmeg him, play a one-two with Denilson then unleash a rasping effort that unfortunately hits the lampost. Then pull a funny face.

Back
Top Bottom