Just Got Hidden Camera'd

Soldato
That is well funny, but I shall laugh later :eek:

Would have been funny if the guy got slapped or something though...

Suspended
No one has answered the most important point raised... wtf does "stop being wide" mean? Is it a cunning way to request someone lose weight coz they are a fatty fatso mcfat?

Soldato
lol fool, if your a johnny foriegner(ie west of paisley or east of coatbridge) you would get a shoeing of any self respecting weegie for trying that,

to tan your baw is one thing but to get wide with a couple of you, shame on you for not ragdolling his ass over the shop.

like to see him try that outside the city centre, would have died painfully trying that up my way (Bar-L for the locals)

Associate
OP
well i wasnt on tonight, i didnt realise there were 2 episodes on on Monday so i may have missed it lol

oh well its on everynight this week at 9 i think

Soldato
sormicoft said:
lol fool, if your a johnny foriegner(ie west of paisley or east of coatbridge) you would get a shoeing of any self respecting weegie for trying that,

to tan your baw is one thing but to get wide with a couple of you, shame on you for not ragdolling his ass over the shop.

like to see him try that outside the city centre, would have died painfully trying that up my way (Bar-L for the locals)

Try that in Hamilton and you get a stanley blade in your eyeball. Imagine tannin a poor guys baw... :(

Permabanned
I use to frequent a nightclub a few years back discovered that the pay phones weren't numbered in there but if I rang my mobile off the pay phone I got the number. So I stored the number then one night 20 of us were out for a chinese and decided to ring this pay phone...few minutes later some guy answers...

Odd chap "Hello"
Us "Hi there, how are you"
Odd chap "Whose this"
Us "Well you're live on a new TV show, see that camera behind you (Security cam), we are watching you with an audience of 100 people (cue everyone clapping while we were eating the chinese)".
Odd chap "no way, oh man thats crazy"
Us "We need you to run off and grab 10 attractive women and we will call you back in 30minutes, you could win a prize"
Odd chap "Oh ok, this is mad, (lots of laughing)"
Us "Good luck hope you win".

Ate chinese went to pub and forgot...oops.

Back
Top Bottom