Just left my little girl at Uni - anybody else?

Soldato
What a prat :rolleyes:

I go off to university next year, I think i'll die without my mum feeding me :o I'm going to try move in with loads of women. I know it will be awful but atleast i'll get fed...

Half your priorities are right, the other half are so far off the mark that it hurts a little inside.

Soldato
GF just moved into her halls, 80% girls on the campus. Why wasn't uni like that when I started?!

I thought it would be weird only seeing her now and then, but I found myself wanting to leave today and let her get to know her flatmates properly. Don't want her to be the one who neglects her friendships for me! Not that she would anyway :p

Soldato
My parents got divorced after I moved to uni because I was the only thing they had in common. Good luck
icon14.gif

Associate
GF just moved into her halls, 80% girls on the campus. Why wasn't uni like that when I started?!

I thought it would be weird only seeing her now and then, but I found myself wanting to leave today and let her get to know her flatmates properly. Don't want her to be the one who neglects her friendships for me! Not that she would anyway :p

My GF moved into her halls on Thursday, just got back from seeing her for a couple of days because she asked me to go down. Her flat mates are nice so tis' all goooood. She's very family orientated so misses her mum and vice versa but sure she will be fine.

Soldato

I thought she was at Bmouth uni anyway mate?

Oh and no, I don't have kids and am still at uni myself. :)

Associate
I'm going to uni in 2 weeks, and my parents/2 sets of grandaparents have already booked hotels to come visit me in November!

So if you want to just hop on a train and visit, there's nothing to stop you :D
I'm sure my mum will keep laying the table, and cooking for one too many once I'm gone!

Back
Top Bottom