Just left my little girl at Uni - anybody else?

Associate
Doesn't bother me.
Both my girls are from Stoke and got into their 20's without a teenage pregnancy so I'm quite proud.

My mistake then. Apologies to the other two posters, you're fine for making jokes to a stranger about his daughter getting laid a lot whilst at Uni.

And congratulations on their non-pregnancy.

Soldato
My eldest (18) is still at home for another year at least. She opted to do a foundation degree in college before going to Uni.

Her mum and younger sisters left over five years ago so having her around has been great.

I'm prepared for when she eventually moves out though as I hardly see her these days due to her social life :p

Associate
Doesn't bother me.
Both my girls are from Stoke and got into their 20's without a teenage pregnancy so I'm quite proud.

Well done for raising them well, i'm sure they are a credit to your name.

Just don't think about what / who she's doing, and you'll be fine :p.

Why do people always assume people **** like rabbits in university? Sure some do, but that sort of talk is just provoking.

dmpoole mate, your daughters seems sensible enough girls (20 and not pregnant from Stoke), so don't worry, i'm sure they can handle themselves.

Speaking of which, i'm nipping off in just a few short days. Everyone else who is going (the joys of social networking sites) seems to be glad as hell to be getting away, but I am actually quite melancholy. I love my family.

Associate
Nix said:
Someone else is gonna be her daddy tonight.

platypus said:
Hope you left her with lots of condoms.

lol-045.gif

I hope you two have daughters one day, and they both end up slags as a reward for your comedy.

Seriously, why would you say that to a dad?

Yes - but then I do at most stuff he says.

I am so sorry I laughed at that but I couldn't help it. As soon as I saw the title of this thread I knew someone was going to do that. :D

But seriously, we've all done 'things' if you get my drift, but if she was brought up well, which I'm sure she was, she'll follow her instincts and all will be fine. :cool: Remember that when you'll inevitably get worried.

Sinque said:
I go off to university next year, I think i'll die without my mum feeding me I'm going to try move in with loads of women. I know it will be awful but atleast i'll get fed...

You are sooo off Sinque!! No offence to women out there, but all I've heard from my mates who shared houses with girls, is that girls are really bloody lazy at Uni!! Trust me mate, they WON'T cook for you; they WON'T do your washing and very often, they WON'T EVEN CLEAN BEHIND THEMSELVES!

Soldato
You are sooo off Sinque!! No offence to women out there, but all I've heard from my mates who shared houses with girls, is that girls are really bloody lazy at Uni!! Trust me mate, they WON'T cook for you; they WON'T do your washing and very often, they WON'T EVEN CLEAN BEHIND THEMSELVES!

I hope you mean AFTER! :eek: :(

I found some girls at uni were good and cooked and cleaned up after themselves, I also found lots of women don't same with guys, some do cook and clean, others don't. :)

Associate
I hope you mean AFTER! :eek: :(

I found some girls at uni were good and cooked and cleaned up after themselves, I also found lots of women don't same with guys, some do cook and clean, others don't. :)

Some of them probably don't even clean BEHIND themselves lol.

I was just saying that's what I'd heard from my mates. I wouldn't know as I live with my gf and she does the washing, whilst I cook etc. :)
Some of the horror stories I've heard about living with girls. It's a massive bitching fest!!

Oh that is way too wrong Taken!!

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
I got back from a weekend at exeter I went to see the uni there. It reallyis a stunning area!!

I went there, always lived down here but moved into halls etc even though home was only 25 miles away, was a lovely uni imho :)

One of the uni halls block of flats I lived in second year (the ones next to the Odeon in town) still has something I stuck on the outside of the window when I left. That was about 2001 and it's still there :p

Caporegime
Hope you left her with lots of condoms.

Someone else is gonna be her daddy tonight. :cool: :p

:D When I read the thread title I did wonder how far down it would be before we got something along these lines......

not sure its what many dad's like to think of, but then again its bound to happen

needless to say if I ever have daughters I'll be purchasing a shotgun.....

Associate
Just about to drop my little boy off at Imperial, MrsG will be blubbing all day no doubt.

I've got some awesome plans for his bedroom now it's empty:cool:

Hehe, you sound like my mother! "Hurry up and move out, I want to turn your room into a PC room for your father so I can have my bedroom back!!" :D

Back
Top Bottom