Just left my little girl at Uni - anybody else?

Man of Honour
Just about to drop my little boy off at Imperial, MrsG will be blubbing all day no doubt.

I've got some awesome plans for his bedroom now it's empty:cool:

Hope MrsG doesn't take it too badly that her little boy is away, still Imperial is in the same city so it's not too far away.

You sound a bit like my dad did - you're hiding your upset well. :p

Soldato
she'll already have had freshers week... u are long forgotten! :p

on a plus side, when she needs money or washing doing in a couple of months she'll be back for a few days! :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
OP
She should be ok. What is she studying if you don't mind me asking?

Sports Science.

She's actually home - somewhere.
She must be at somebody's house so we might get a visit later.

I like how she keeps using the Bank of Mum & Dad by texting lists home so I've sent her this link - http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&encType=1&cid=6AFAC9A31684BE!485

The house she is staying is excellent and they all get on with each other except her room mate - she's very quiet.
She gives one word answers and keeps herself to herself but just outside the room is a house full of fun.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sports Science.

She's actually home - somewhere.
She must be at somebody's house so we might get a visit later.

I like how she keeps using the Bank of Mum & Dad by texting lists home so I've sent her this link - http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&encType=1&cid=6AFAC9A31684BE!485

The house she is staying is excellent and they all get on with each other except her room mate - she's very quiet.
She gives one word answers and keeps herself to herself but just outside the room is a house full of fun.

Tell her if she likes awesome noodles, go to Wok and Go in Chester - best fast food in the world in my opinion. Chester is a lovely place its not too big but there is so much there, I am planning to move back as soon as I can I loved living there.

Is she in halls, or private accommodation on campus?

Rich

Soldato
She is in a big house about 200 yards from the campus (it's on the map I linked).

Eversley park? Thought so, Just wondered. From my recollection that's a pretty hefty building! I used to work for the networking dept. part time when at Chester, so was often sent out to halls to fix Internet issues.

She'll have a great time!

Rich

Man of Honour
OP
I used to work for the networking dept. part time when at Chester, so was often sent out to halls to fix Internet issues.

I had to go up last week to try and get her laptop working on WiFi in the building.
It had put an out of date certificate on and then kept taking her to a site called Packet .....?
I couldn't fix it but the Techs had seen it a few times.

Back
Top Bottom