Just lost my OCUK virginity

Associate
well dave it was my pleasure taking your virginity :) you should have told me i needed protection though :eek:

i'll cross you off my stalking list now :D

sorry i did not get to see you perform upstairs but there was some old wrinkles makin a right din ;)

Man of Honour
OP
BENJAMIN HERBLE said:
well dave it was my pleasure taking your virginity :) you should have told me i needed protection though :eek:

i'll cross you off my stalking list now :D

sorry i did not get to see you perform upstairs but there was some old wrinkles makin a right din ;)

I thought you'd still be there camping or did you go home to a nice comfy bed?

You probably didn't know but the power kept going off which resulted in 3 by 5 minute drum solos. It then got worse when the DJ went on and it kept tripping every 5 minutes at least four times until I convinced the DJ to take his lights out. I think it stayed on after that.

For all those who don't know its called the Frozen Nuts Bike Rally where they camp in tents and basically get frozen nuts.

Caporegime
I lost it to "Neon Tank" by actually mentioning (and no lie)

Me: "There's this idiot I have seen on the OcUK forums who refused everyones recommendations of getting an Athlon64 and got a Pentium 4 instead. As if that wasn't bad enough the ****** put 3 delta fans in it, what a clown"
Stranger: "Don't suppose he's called NeonTank?"
Me: "Yeah, thats the one!"
Stranger: "Hi, I'm NeonTank"

Was amusing, seen him a couple of times now, really good lad.

Last edited:

Bri

Bri

Soldato
NokkonWud said:

Me: "There's this idiot I have seen on the OcUK forums who refused everyones recommendations of getting an Athlon64 and got a Pention 4 instead. As if that wasn't bad enough the ****** put 3 delta fans in it, what a clown"

LOL :D

That's tremendous :)

Permabanned
NokkonWud said:

Me: "There's this idiot I have seen on the OcUK forums who refused everyones recommendations of getting an Athlon64 and got a Pentium 4 instead. As if that wasn't bad enough the ****** put 3 delta fans in it, what a clown"

ROFL :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Only person i have met through here is Demonic, whos no longer with us either through this forum or here in the UK. Saw him last yr for a few drinks down at the pub, good lad and a decent fella if i ever met one.
Hes now gone over to Costa Rica i think, think hes settled there for the time being.

So yup lost my virginity to Demonic :).

Caporegime
NokkonWud said:

LOL thanks for that cheering up

Associate
me227 said:
Ohhhh the possibilties, checks list of OcUK'ers from Edinburgh.

Are you coming to the Edinburgh meet this year?
Quite a few people on the board and a few more coming to uni here by the sounds of it. :)

But I think I saw Blackstar when I was walking up to the shops one day, never had the courage to say anything though. :o

Back
Top Bottom