Just lost my OCUK virginity

Soldato
I'm still pure and clean as the driven snow *polishes halo*

edited to add - I have seen another OCUKer, but not actually met one. Thats only, like, first base....isnt it?? I'd hate to have lost it and not even realised!

Last edited:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Big Chris took mine. it was more of a forced anal rape than a loss of virginity, though. he's considerably bigger than me. Big Chris is not an ironic handle in any sense of the phrase ;)

Soldato
Greedo said:
Are you coming to the Edinburgh meet this year?
Quite a few people on the board and a few more coming to uni here by the sounds of it. :)

But I think I saw Blackstar when I was walking up to the shops one day, never had the courage to say anything though. :o

I probably won't be at the one this year. But i'll defantly bve at thw one thias yware prpvbouid I kegt in.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
me227 said:
I probably won't be at the one this year. But i'll defantly bve at thw one thias yware prpvbouid I kegt in.

that's a little something i like to call "awesome posting"

good job, dude

Soldato
Sic said:
Big Chris took mine. it was more of a forced anal rape than a loss of virginity, though. he's considerably bigger than me. Big Chris is not an ironic handle in any sense of the phrase ;)
You're a liar, and your pants are more than likely on fire too. I haven't bummed anyone for ages... unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom