Just seen the advert for the 407 coupe

Soldato
The 406 Coupe was styled by Pininfarina, the best of Italian styling houses.

The 407 Coupe was styled by Peugeot's in-house design team.

That says it all. The 406 was one of the best looking cars of the past few years, it looked very little like a normal 406, more like a practical Ferrari-look-a-like, the 407...looks like a standard 407 with 2 doors missing.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
The 406 coupe looks old and dated, i see quite a few still kicking around in showrooms (work a lot for PSA) and they look completely out of place now. It looked good back when the regular 406 was around, but time has not been kind to its design imo.

The 407 coupe on the other hand looks absolutely great (and also benefits from the hugely improved 407 interior), i am not a huge fan of the latest peugeots in general but this 407 is different, love it :)

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Dont get me wrong, it looks great, but dated great, just as a lot of lovely cars from the 90's look now. The 407 coupe looks similar but much fresher and benefits from a hugely improved interior :) Go and see one in a pug dealership, i cant see how anyone could NOT like it, and dont think i am a pug fanboy, i think 99% of their range sucks :)

Back
Top Bottom