Just seen the advert for the 407 coupe

Pug

Pug

Soldato
rG-tom said:
it's too...high. Hard to explain, but lookin at it from the front it just doesn't look low and sporty.

Tom.

summed up for me.

looks like a repmobile, not a sports coupé.

would much prefer any of the competition to that, and thats coming from someone who like the 407 when it launched

Man of Honour
The problem with this car is that it costs up to, and in excess of, £30,000 in some trim levels.

It just won't sell, for this reason. Nobody will drop £30k on a Peugeot, thats why weeks go by between seeing Peugeot 607's.

Permabanned
[TW]Fox said:
The problem with this car is that it costs up to, and in excess of, £30,000 in some trim levels.

It just won't sell, for this reason. Nobody will drop £30k on a Peugeot, thats why weeks go by between seeing Peugeot 607's.

Spot on, first thing I thought when I sat in one the other day and saw the price tag.

Soldato
Mr_Sukebe said:
As for the looks, somewhere around the slightly odd looking girl in class who's been married for a few years, had kids and stopped taking care of herself. Definitely not my cup of tea.

Sir, that harridan is my wife.... :D

Those saying that the front looks bad, i think it does too, but looking at a black car you don't notice it too much. It's certainly not a sporty coupe, I think it another french car attempting to carve a niche in a tight market. Pug UK are bringing in 2500 of these cars a year so it's going to be a fairly rare sight (certainly up here in the north, we are only just starting to see 406 coupes)

If you want a sporty Pug coupe, best hope that they bring in that 307cc rally car...

Associate
I rather like the Silhouette

Peugeot2040720Silhouette20Concept20.jpg

46.jpg

Back
Top Bottom