Justify a custom loop

Soldato
People have got banned for less threatening behaviour, so I would erase the challenging words above or you might lose forum access, whole part of these forums is to take positive criticism as well as advice etc.

By the time I'm finished I'm looking at around £200 that’s including having some minor mod work done on my case, after selling my Thermalright Ultra 120 Xtreme.

Can I justify the cost? well not really as I could clock my PC on an Air cooler for around £50 or less to 4GHz which is more than good enough for gaming but I don’t justify costs so it's irrelevant.

I’m going water because my system will be totally quiet, as well as I can push my cpu further & cooler temps, it's all fun really & when you think about it, it's only like staying in a few weekends instead of pickling your liver.

So if you got the money why not, if you haven’t well stick with the Kiddie Water-cooling H50 Kit as someone expressed it as before lol.

Personally I never justify the costs of what I buy anyway, if I want something I'll buy it as long as you have fun & enjoyment that’s all that matters, whatever makes you happy.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
People have got banned for less threatening behaviour, so I would erase the challenging words above or you might lose forum access, whole part of these forums is to take positive criticism as well as advice etc.

By the time I'm finished I'm looking at around £200 that’s including having some minor mod work done on my case, after selling my Thermalright Ultra 120 Xtreme.

Can I justify the cost? well not really as I could clock my PC on an Air cooler for around £50 or less to 4GHz which is more than good enough for gaming but I don’t justify costs so it's irrelevant.

I’m going water because my system will be totally quiet, as well as I can push my cpu further & cooler temps, it's all fun really & when you think about it, it's only like staying in a few weekends instead of pickling your liver.

So if you got the money why not, if you haven’t well stick with the Kiddie Water-cooling H50 Kit as someone expressed it as before lol.

Personally I never justify the costs of what I buy anyway, if I want something I'll buy it as long as you have fun & enjoyment that’s all that matters, whatever makes you happy.

Thank you the second answer that is a reply to my question.
Even tho i don't like the answer at least it is one.

i will try to moderate my response in the future.

Back
Top Bottom