K750i Software

Associate
I run N-lited XP and i'm having problems with it auto-recognising my K750i.

I've had the same version of XP installed previously and the phone storage card was picked up fine as a USB Storage device, but it isn't doing it this time.

Anyway i can get this sorted?

Soldato
richie.guy said:
Thanks very much!

You're a lifesaver :)
No problem. Ironic actually, I've been thinking of getting a new phone and the k750i is what I'd like to get. What is the phone like?

My little brother has a k700i and that is sweet looking. I don't really need a new phone but I'd like to mess around with bluetooth and have a proper colour screen compared to my current incumbent.

Soldato
Goksly said:
K750 is a lot better than the K700... Ive had both and love my K750i loads :E
Hello Goksly. How are you? Still playing GP4?

I've held my brother's k700 and it is amazingly beautiful. Also despite being bigger and heavier than my Nokia 6110 it feels smaller and lighter.

Soldato
Hey mate.... yeah im good, but have stopped playing GP4 due to final year exams. No doubt I will be bugging you soon via MSN for all the latest updates :x

I had a 6100 (good phone!) but upgraded to the K700 as my contract came up for renewing. K700 was the first decent camera phone (imo) and I have to say I really like the SE software. After the K700 I got a 6230i but after 2 days a guy at work got the K750i. Played with it for about 5 minutes and decided it was a phone God had crafted with his own hands :p

K750 is a good deal better than the K700 imo.... great phone, comes with more things (data cable etc), good for mp3s and general picture taking (not a digi cam replacement, but good enough for "do you remember that?" pics).

So er yeah.... get it ya numpty (K750 if your getting a contract!) :p

Soldato
Goksly said:
Hey mate.... yeah im good, but have stopped playing GP4 due to final year exams. No doubt I will be bugging you soon via MSN for all the latest updates :x
I'll be around. Hopefully b-tone will have released the 2006 mod by then which should take care of anything/everything you need/want.
goksly said:
I had a 6100 (good phone!) but upgraded to the K700 as my contract came up for renewing. K700 was the first decent camera phone (imo) and I have to say I really like the SE software. After the K700 I got a 6230i but after 2 days a guy at work got the K750i. Played with it for about 5 minutes and decided it was a phone God had crafted with his own hands :p

K750 is a good deal better than the K700 imo.... great phone, comes with more things (data cable etc), good for mp3s and general picture taking (not a digi cam replacement, but good enough for "do you remember that?" pics).
The pics I've seen of the k750i make it look pretty amazing. However with the k800 coming out soon I don't know if I should buy something that will be superseded. The k750i does look better than its successor so I mightn't bother with the new model.

I'm also a pay as you go kinda guy. I've never needed a contract phone as I simply don't use phones enough for that kind of monthly fee. I might leave getting the k750i until the end of summer or whenever the new model comes out, it might be a bit cheaper then. I don't need a new phone as such, I just want one. Major difference there.;)

goksly said:
So er yeah.... get it ya numpty (K750 if your getting a contract!) :p
I'm a numpty?!:eek: That explains everything, thanks.:p

Soldato
Hi/s,

Just wanted to find out if the k750i has the Remote Control thingy under bluetooth like the k700i? Got the latter & use it to control MCE :D

hp7909

Soldato
Im getting a K800 when it comes out (or when Vodafone give it me on a cheap0 tariff). My K750 will be up for sale :p
If you are a pay as you go guy, then the K750/W800/W810 (pretty much all the same phone - diff software) will be for you. I'd expect them to be around 75->150 on PAYG, where as the K800 will prolly be around the 300 mark.

I do disagree with you on the look of the K800.... it looks kinda bland, but in a good way i think... but my mates have slated me for liking it, so maybe you are correct in the world outside of my head :}

Back
Top Bottom