Kayleigh - 13/05/2010

Soldato
OP
It's hard for all of us because me and my two brothers grew up with her, i mean, i was like 9 or 10 years old when we first got her at 6 months old and now i'm 22.5 years old, so she's played a major part in mine and my brothers lives so far. My mum and dad are completely distraught and it's going to be hard for them when they go to Cornwall in Whitsun with Sky but not Kayleigh as they were looking forward to both of them being down there.

Thankyou for all the nice comments, i'm trying my best to get through the day and get on with my job and try and move on whilst keeping a place for her in my heart.

Associate
Sorry to hear that. :(

We had a German Shepherd many years ago and we had to have him put down due to bad arthritis in his back legs. They're prone to it I believe.

Soldato
OP
They're prone to it I believe.

Some can escape arthritis, the breeder we got Sky off, her dogs have a very good hip score and have never developed arthritis in their later stages of their life, so we're hoping Sky has similar luck. Kayleigh also had a plate in her front left leg from when she was run over with her previous owners who couldn't look after her properly, it just added too much pain in her later stages of her life along with arthritis and her spinal cord weakening.

Back
Top Bottom