Kebab meat

daz

daz

Soldato
Gilly said:
Wrong.

Curry.

You misread, I was saying that the doner meat is no worse than mince meat. :o

You should check out some butter chicken or if you don't like the sauces, something like chicken tikka which is just seasoned cuts of chicken breast roasted in an oven (at a good curry house). :)

About kebabs - if you don't like doner, you've always got shish and chicken kebabs too. They're actually decent cuts of meat.

Man of Honour
JohnnyG said:
You've just blown any credit to your arguments:)
Change is not good...
What change? :/

Curry mings. It was only even created to mask the taste and smell of bad meat. You can tell ;)

daz said:
You misread, I was saying that the doner meat is no worse than mince meat. :o
'Nothing worse than mincemeat' says there's nothing worse than mincemeat surely? :p

Soldato
mightynimrod said:
Off topic slightly Nismo,

If you want the best chinese i've ever tasted - go to Wok Wonder on Chesterfield Road.

Argh, that might have been the naff one I was on about :p

Cant remember what I had, but it wasnt brilliant and the GF said the same. Will stick with our local, we always get free stuff when we go in :D

Soldato
Anyone know of any proper chippies in Bristol? Preferably round the clifton area. All the places I know are the all in one chips, burgers, kebabs, chicken, pizza etc. Which is ok but sometimes I want proper chips. I've been looking round but I can't find anything you could classify as a proper chippie.

Soldato
i enjoy a good kebab, i'm sure the meat isn't the best, but there are some decent ones i've found in west london. I never get chips from them though, as they're always terrible.

Best fish and chips i've had was at the ivy, was absolutely amazing. Don't do takeaway though :(

Curry in the uk is alright, but I always prefer the 'curry' i've had abroad in asia. Always tastes more authentic

Soldato
Gilly pretty much has it right, the best chippie I used to go to sold only fish and chips, nothing else at all. They did mushy peas or gravy if you wanted it but all they did was fish and chips, for 2 quid.

It's in Northallerton (North Yorkshire) on Malpas Road, they only open Wednesday, Friday and Saturday if anyone happens to want to try it out :) I used to work just down the road from it.

Back
Top Bottom