kerbed me alloy!

Don
marcus25 said:
would you be able to elaborate a bit more? what sort of grit? sand it wet or dry?

basically the finest grade that will do the job and then go to finer to get a smooth finish ( 1200 I think forthe last rub down ) , when I have done it I used it dry to shift the scratch and then wet to get a smooth finish

Permabanned
£60?

Pfffft!

http://www.wheelrefurbishing.co.uk/index.htm

PAINT & LACQUER (1 Piece Wheel)
Following prices apply to all wheels refurbished in a single standard colour and includes the removal of kerb damage, small dents and distortion. Standard Colours: - Various Silvers, Gloss Black, Satin Black, Metallic Black, White, Cream, Gold, Red, Anthracite, Metallic Anthracite.

WHEEL DIAMETER
PRICE
Up to 16"
£24.50 each
17" to 18"
£29.50 each
19" to 20"
£34.50 each
22" +
POA
(For Black Chrome / Bright Silver add £12 per wheel

*n

Soldato
I would pay to get my AC Schnitzers redone as they are £500+ new a corner, but I wouldn't be to fussed on stock focus wheels, probably cheaper to pick a second hand one up with tyre part worn tyre when you next need to change that tyre

one on ebay ending in 36mins for £33 at present.

Standared alloys are 10 a penny and not worth paying to redo, do it yourself if your bothered but after materials and yourtime it isnt really worth it.

Use it as an excuse to get some proper rims ;)

Permabanned
Speaking of wheels...

Latest pic of my 15x10 Revolutions:

retroridessig1co.jpg

*n

Soldato
Steve said:
I would pay to get my AC Schnitzers redone as they are £500+ new a corner, but I wouldn't be to fussed on stock focus wheels, probably cheaper to pick a second hand one up with tyre part worn tyre when you next need to change that tyre

one on ebay ending in 36mins for £33 at present.

Standared alloys are 10 a penny and not worth paying to redo, do it yourself if your bothered but after materials and yourtime it isnt really worth it.

Use it as an excuse to get some proper rims ;)

Good point, hadnt thought of that. :)

Soldato
Hey,

I purchased some 2nd hand MK4 Golf Alloys for a good price of which they were slightly scuffed. My dad had this polish where you rub it in with water and its gets rid of the small scratchs. However, that wheel refub place looks good for the price. :)

Back
Top Bottom