Kernal 41 error only on steam games so it seems

Associate
So the past few times in last couple of months ive tried to play a game on steam my pc crashes or rather shuts down unexpectedly, it only seems to do this when playing steam games.

I can play warzone without a problem, last night was playing wildlands for hours and no problem, today tried to play squads and it shuts down within 10 mins of game play.

ive ran memtest, prime95, furmark all at 30 mins at a time 100% cpu/gpu usage. yet I play a steam game and it shuts down.

WTF is going on?!!

cheers
Ali

Associate
So the past few times in last couple of months ive tried to play a game on steam my pc crashes or rather shuts down unexpectedly, it only seems to do this when playing steam games.

I can play warzone without a problem, last night was playing wildlands for hours and no problem, today tried to play squads and it shuts down within 10 mins of game play.

ive ran memtest, prime95, furmark all at 30 mins at a time 100% cpu/gpu usage. yet I play a steam game and it shuts down.

WTF is going on?!!

cheers
Ali
Getting the same error after a few hours use myself, on any games regardless of the system. Thought it was my power supply but now I wonder if it's a wider windows issue.

I've got the latest drivers and latest windows, what about yourself adbp1?

Associate
OP
Getting the same error after a few hours use myself, on any games regardless of the system. Thought it was my power supply but now I wonder if it's a wider windows issue.

I've got the latest drivers and latest windows, what about yourself adbp1?
Everything upto date, drivers etc, I havent seen it on any other game except those via steam. I dont have another PSU to test in pc but it is coming up to new pc time!!! so this problem may be solved in other ways :p

Back
Top Bottom