1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keyboard/Mouse Combo

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by rubberduck, 27 Mar 2006.

1. rubberduck

Mobster

Hi

I'm in need of a wireless keyboard/mouse and would REALLY love to treat myself to one of those Logitech Dinovo sets, however I really cant justify the cost... Is there anything simlair I could get for maybe half the cost ( I really want a slimline keyboard). The Logitech S510 look decent but I'd ideallly like a rechargable mouse cradle thingy. Any idea?

Tim

2. FTM

Soldato

a logitech ultra-x and a G7?

I have the keyboard and its very slim...very nice and the G5 is brilliant so the G7 must be as good..just no wires

oops sorry just re read...the ultra X is a wired keyboard not a wireless one

edit again..just noticed they do a wireless one as well..looks nice

Last edited: 27 Mar 2006
  3. grahamjenks

Hitman

The S510 is a fairly decent set.

Its a really nice keyboard - understated but functional. The remote is very useful if you use your PC for a lot on media stuff. The mouse however is crap - too light too inaccurate - certainly won't be doing any gaming with it.

If you can justify an additional wireless mouse its worth while but thats gonna start taking the price nearer 90 quid.