***kickstarter***

Soldato
Soldato
A real shame about Pebble getting bought out by Fitbit :( I bought a Pebble Time a few months ago and I love it - I had planned on getting the Time 2 next year :(

Soldato
I personally think they may have grown too quickly and didn't have people at the top who really knew what they were doing with a business this size.
That is my feeling as well. Maybe the founders wanted to keep the company going independently for as long as possible rather than sell out to Citizen for $700m+ a year ago. Shame really.

Associate
I suppose it could be worse, at least they are issuing refunds, they could have just as easily left us with nothing.

On the subject of it could be worse and no refunds I remember looking at a NFC payment strap at the start of last year that I was tempted to back for my OG Pebble. Didn't back it, never gave it another thought until now, when I saw on the Pebble Reddit that despite this being a kickstarter that launched and was funded (and had an original delivery date of)before the second gen Pebbles were even a thing (for those in the dark Pebble 2 changed where the charging port was so these would only be compatible with original Pebbles anyway) , they've taken the opportunity to use this situation to take the money and run.

Soldato
That is genius.

Could be so much better, agh! I was hoping it would just be one surface/leaf, and once you're happy that the page is full, you create a new page, and it saves the old one, blanks the leaf and you're ready to go again. If you want to return to your old notes, they're all stored on the device and linked to the cloud so you can browse your notepad from a browser.

Associate
I like the idea but I'm not paying £41 for a pillow.

Yeah it is a bit expensive for a pillow. I would definately have backed had it been cheaper. However might still back if someone who's got one says it does make sleep better.

I'm one of those who just can't seem to get my pillow just right.

Back
Top Bottom