Kiddy and Gerrard shakey hand: MOTD

Soldato
Tunney said:
It's amazing how a little kid can stay on his feet when slapped, but Robben goes down like he's been shot...

and slapped without padded gloves.

Man that kid must be hard.

Either that or he hasn't been taught the Chelsea way of football yet.

Soldato
may0-026.jpg

Next note to ref at the Barcelona game? :o

Man of Honour
Yeah, I missed the last line of the scouse whine post and I thought 'More like you get dodgy decisions when it matters' was aimed at a Chelsea fan not a scouse fan. Made perfect sense when I saw the last line in youstolemyname's post.

Caporegime
It's not in the same league as Thierry Henry and the Ajax mascot.
I now <3 Thierry Henry. That was funny.

That clip would probably be funny if that presenter wasn't on TV. Man do I hate him. I refuse to watch MotD2 purely because he's on it.

Soldato
NokkonWud said:
It's not in the same league as Thierry Henry and the Ajax mascot.
I now <3 Thierry Henry. That was funny.

That clip would probably be funny if that presenter wasn't on TV. Man do I hate him. I refuse to watch MotD2 purely because he's on it.

Got a clip of that? I vaguely remember something, but cant quite recall

EDIT:

Just seen this on another forum, amused me(seemed like the right thread to post in with all the liverpool/chelsea fighting going on):

Losing 4-1 at Anfield, embarrasing
Losing 2-0 at Stamford Bridge, 3 points lost
Losing Reina due to a cheating little ***, 3 game ban
Knocking Chelsea out of the most important club tournament in the world,

PRICELESS

Soldato
Burned_Alive said:
Got a clip of that? I vaguely remember something, but cant quite recall
When all the players were lined up to go out in the tunnel, Henry leaned over, tapped the opposition's mascot on the back of the head, and then nonchalantly went back to looking straight ahead, pretending he'd done nothing. The kid looked round and was thoroughly confused, because he couldn't tell who'd done it to him, and nobody else seemed to have noticed.

Soldato
Ive heard that the F.A are looking into this incident and are taking it very seriously. The you lad (5) is that to appear in a hearing thursday week and could face a hefty fine and up to a 6 match ban for unsporting behaviour!

Caporegime
Good job it wasn't Robben on the end of that Gerrard slap, he'd probably be in a coma. :p

henry one was funny haven't seen that before, he does so well to keep a straight face. :D

Back
Top Bottom