Killing Floor 2

Associate
I did a few games of offline mode but its too hard even on normal to try and cover all points of entry on your own as you get no AI players to help out.

after loosing 3 times offline I went online and done a lot better as other players could cover other areas.

I used offline to get to know the maps before heading into multiplayer.

Could get through the four waves on my own, but Hans was a bit tough.

Soldato
Well I brought the game in the end so downloading it now.....

edit, now downloaded, just got to wait till my son is asleep to play it!!

any tips for the first time player of the game? (not played killing floor either)

can add me to steam if anyone wants a extra player but doesn't mind me being new to the game
Where did you bring it from?

You can get copies of Dying Light for £20 or less now by the way

Permabanned
OP
Learning or at least discovering new things as I play.

Middle mouse button with the upgraded medic weapons fires healing darts and gives 4xp iirc. Kind of tough when players are moving around but great if someone gets captured by boss monster.

Middle mouse button whilst holding welder unseals welded doors.

The perk bonuses increases as you rank up.

Level 3

jNSGaJCl.png.jpg

Level 4

vZOxQWll.png.jpg

What does that red 6 mean next to the HMTech shotgun?

lIuB9cyl.png.jpg

Soldato
I take it the red is the gun you can buy for your medic but as you are not level 6 yet you cant use it?

new to the game myself so not too sure, above is just a guess

Soldato
What does that red 6 mean next to the HMTech shotgun?

It means it's too heavy to carry.
Next to you cash display in the top middle of the screen, you can see you weight capacity. At the moment your 15/15, which means you're going to have to sell something.

Soldato
Next to you cash display in the top middle of the screen, you can see you weight capacity. At the moment your 15/15, which means you're going to have to sell something.

ahhh ok, that's good to know.

how do you sell items?

Last edited:
Soldato
On the right side of the screen, click on the item, and you should get the option to sell it.
Some items can't be sold, like the starting melee weapon and pistol.

Permabanned
OP

Excellent thanks, so does that mean I can potentially carry 3 primaries if I sell all my other tat?

Permabanned
OP
Created a server called "Overclockers UK" Currently running short wave (4)/Normal difficulty and it's been full since yesterday.

I'm going to experiment with a higher server count but will need to close the server down temporarily whilst I do.

Soldato
Created a server called "Overclockers UK" Currently running short wave (4)/Normal difficulty and it's been full since yesterday.

I'm going to experiment with a higher server count but will need to close the server down temporarily whilst I do.

if I can find it I will pop on there tonight :)

Permabanned
OP
Didn't know how to configure 12 even though I tried entering it into the Web GUI and config files, it went back to 6 and 32 players max shows in the maximum player field. Anyway we now have a 32 player server and it filled up extremely fast. :D

XP does work even though good luck killing things lol

xfYqX58.png
Ig3aKqy.png
jK4Q3Iq.png
onBipW9.png
FwfEO24.png

Associate
Didn't know how to configure 12 even though I tried entering it into the Web GUI and config files, it went back to 6 and 32 players max shows in the maximum player field. Anyway we now have a 32 player server and it filled up extremely fast. :D

XP does work even though good luck killing things lol

xfYqX58.png
Ig3aKqy.png
jK4Q3Iq.png
onBipW9.png
FwfEO24.png

The servers I've been on have had that many players the Boss fight is quite funny. It's just a mass of smoke and name tags.

I just mop up the minor zeds when they appear.

Back
Top Bottom