Killing Floor 2

Soldato
I ran a 32 man server but when they made the servers non ranked and didn't allow perk progression I didn't see the point in running it anymore.

Edit - ALso this game for some reason overheats my cards (67 sli). The top card hits 80 and then the game crashes. Every other game works fine.

I think it does the same on my radeon HD 5830.

fine is csgo (need to double check this) but in KF2 it spins up quite loud and can hear it when gaming with headphones on

Soldato
Bought! No r! :p

I've found it's been extremely stable. The only issues I noted were that I'd sometimes get stuck in geometry, or that Hans was too hard. However I think the issue with Hans was that I, and everyone else it seems, were playing against him as if he was the patriarch from the first game.

Once we worked out the tactics and rhythm of how he behaves and attacks he became much much easier, so much so that I started to think he'd been nerfed.

it gets easier as well as you rank up and can do more damage with guns and get perks.

if you need a hand or just want someone to join you add me to steam as I seem to be playing it most nights!

depends on the rest of your team as well, if they are all low levelled then he will take longer to take down

Soldato
I hope they don't wipe the stats when official release because I don't get chance to play often and its taken me awhile just to get to rank 15 on my commando and that's the only 1 I have used so far.

im still enjoying the game, didn't cost me anything as got the money from selling skins and cases on csgo

Associate
I regret purchasing Early Access. Not enough content and 99% sure a stats wipe will take place before official release, just zaps in desire for me to play often.

Wouldn't surprise me if the stats get wiped, personally, I couldn't care less if it happens. I just enjoy playing KF2 regardless of the levelling and haven't looked near any other game since I bought it.

Soldato
I regret purchasing Early Access. Not enough content and 99% sure a stats wipe will take place before official release, just zaps in desire for me to play often.

Why regret it though? You've still got it for when it becomes the full game! (which was my thoughts on buying early access)

Must admit, I'm a little disappointed as I was hoping for content to arrive faster, but that's their call. Hopefully they won't lose too many players while people wait for content to turn up.

Personally I feel there needs to be a couple more perks added, and more weapons per perk before I'll really feel like getting properly into it.

Associate
I keep waiting for the patch where they add the KF1 voices. The comments from them were an integral part of the game for me. Dosh lads!

Soldato
I hope they don't wipe the stats when official release because I don't get chance to play often and its taken me awhile just to get to rank 15 on my commando and that's the only 1 I have used so far.

im still enjoying the game, didn't cost me anything as got the money from selling skins and cases on csgo

They've said they'll more than likely be wiping the stats.

For me, I would have pre-ordered this game as soon as it was possible to. So the fact that I can play it now is great, and I can experience its development process and hopefully have some input to it along with the rest of the community.

We know they'll provide, as they have the track record to show. So it's just a case of waiting now and watching or following development.

Soldato
They've said they'll more than likely be wiping the stats.

For me, I would have pre-ordered this game as soon as it was possible to. So the fact that I can play it now is great, and I can experience its development process and hopefully have some input to it along with the rest of the community.

We know they'll provide, as they have the track record to show. So it's just a case of waiting now and watching or following development.

fair enough, will see what happens on release.

suppose it gives everyone a level playing field on release etc

Soldato
Really liked the first one. Got this one the other day. seems quite fun, lots of changes. However I seem to get a bug where the sound goes all distorted when theres lots of action going on. Putting me off playing it a bit. Happens on both of my machines.

Soldato
Really liked the first one. Got this one the other day. seems quite fun, lots of changes. However I seem to get a bug where the sound goes all distorted when theres lots of action going on. Putting me off playing it a bit. Happens on both of my machines.

I don't have any issues with sound on my system whats your pc spec?

Permabanned
OP
WHAT WE ARE UP TO - 5/22/15

It’s been a busy 4 weeks since KILLING FLOOR 2 hit Steam Early Access. We've been paying close attention to your comments and digesting all of the great feedback and bug reporting that has been coming through to us via the forums and our social sites. Please keep it coming as it’s helping us prioritize and determine what we work on next!

We're in the midst of finalizing & testing a new patch now and we hope to get this released and into the wild within a matter of days. A couple of weeks ago we gave you a small glimpse of the new map (Volter Manor) that will be included in the patch. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new map (and seeing more of the great video content people have been creating). In addition to Volter Manor we also have a special surprise planned for those who already own KF1 and have been asking about some of the “classic voices” from the original Killing Floor… “I'm trying to heal you, not shag you!”

CLICK ON THE NEW MANOR IMAGES BELOW FOR THE FULL SIZED VERSIONS

Tn KF2 May Manor 0003 Tn KF2 May Manor 0007 Tn KF2 May Manor 0008

We’ve also heard from lots of you who really loved the Item Hunt & Achievements from Killing Floor so we’re pleased to report that they’ll be included in the patch for all the maps! There are also some other fixes in the patch that we’ve addressed based on the feedback we’ve been getting from you. More on those specifics when the update is live and we post the final change list.

We’re already at work on the second (and much larger) Early Access content update. We don’t have an exact release date for it yet but it's coming soon and we plan on sharing loads of information and visual goodies about it starting in the next couple of weeks. We’ve been monitoring your feedback and analyzing lots of quantitative game data and we’re digging into some of the existing systems and making changes and refinements (Melee, hit zones, perk tuning, UI, SDK support, etc… just to name a few). More new maps are coming as are new perks, so rest assured that there’s A LOT going on here at Tripwire HQ. We’re excited by the initial great reaction to Killing Floor 2 and we’re just getting started! Watch this space for LOTS of exciting news coming to you on a regular basis.

Lastly, we've realized just how many people are interested in translating the game into their native language, so we are going to make all the text easily available through the Steam Translation Server (http://translation.steampowered.com/index.php) over the coming weeks. That will be primed with the existing translations, along with the volunteer contributions we've already had for other languages. If you want to get involved and help translate more of KF2, get yourself registered on STS (if you aren't already).

http://tripwireinteractive.com/news/new-dev-update.aspx

Soldato
New Achievements

Just Visiting
Beat Völter's Manor on Normal

Mind Your Manor
Beat Völter's Manor on Hard

Settling In
Beat Völter's Manor on Suicidal

Lord of the Manor
Beat Völter's Manor on Hell on Earth

Paris Plunder