Kings Gauntlet 2007

Associate
i just got an E-Mail from the Netherlands

http://forum.seti.nl/showpost.php?p=463625&postcount=84

I am quite sure the script is ok now, so the registration for TKIG 2007 is open!

The Kings International Gauntlet 2007 will start at Sunday the 4th of November at 20:00(GMT+1) and will end at Sunday the 18th of November at 20:00(GMT+1).

To found or join a team you can mail to rweezepoel[at]yahoo[dot]com or skype me (or leave a reaction here), and mention the subteam you want to create/join, the main team you're in (only when founding a team), and your user name and account number (which you can find here).

If you have a thread on your team forum, you can include this, then I'll place a link to it. You can then also sign up by replying there. Please create one thread per team, if you have two or more subteams they can share the same thread. Guests must be able to read posts on your team forum.

If you found or join a team before Saturday the 3rd of November, 20:00(GMT+1), you will be able to participate in The Gauntlet. If you do this later, you may or may not be able to participate.

btw long time not here, hope all is going well...

Greetings from Germany NRW
Sir Ulli

Associate
Can donate a E6600 at hopefully somewhere near 3.6ghz with 2GB of 1066mhz memory as of Tuesday when the replacement memory arrives, assuming it was the memory that was faulty.

Associate
I am quite sure the script is ok now, so the registration for TKIG 2007 is open!

The Kings International Gauntlet 2007 will start at Sunday the 4th of November at 20:00(GMT+1) and will end at Sunday the 18th of November at 20:00(GMT+1).

To found or join a team you can mail to rweezepoel[at]yahoo[dot]com or skype me (or leave a reaction here), and mention the subteam you want to create/join, the main team you're in (only when founding a team), and your user name and account number (which you can find here).

If you have a thread on your team forum, you can include this, then I'll place a link to it. You can then also sign up by replying there. Please create one thread per team, if you have two or more subteams they can share the same thread. Guests must be able to read posts on your team forum.

If you found or join a team before Saturday the 3rd of November, 20:00(GMT+1), you will be able to participate in The Gauntlet. If you do this later, you may or may not be able to participate.

Is this what you need?

Are we entering a team? Who's making it?

Permabanned
Is this what you need?

Are we entering a team? Who's making it?

A lot of people said they would when it was first talked of, mostly folding guys, though a few SETI users too.

I think the conclusion was to let the SETI guys set it up and then let folding guys join once all the SETI lads were in that wanted to be.

No one seems to want to have anything to do with now for some reason though :/

Associate
Well, I'm too disorganised for things like setting teams up :p

But there's some Quads and things here that would like to join an OCUK team, and that are already running SETI :D

Alan Woodford

Associate
Members ; RAC:

Code:
16  	Overclockers.com 	 	845  	122,732
23  	UK BOINC Team  			848  	90,633
30  	OcUK - Overclockers UK  	970  	78,095

Perhaps OcUK is too small to compete with e.g. UK BOINC or OverClockers :D

Last edited:
Associate
I guess there is not going to be a team of OcUK.

I have checked this thread daily, but it seems of no use.
You can still change your minds, but then let it know on our forum.
I'll stop checking this thread.

Bye for now.
Best wishes and Happy crunching :)

Permabanned
List of those who commited themselves before:

joeyjojo
Viking
Biffa
Whitestar/LigerZero
VeNT
pumpkinstew
br83taylor
Peter-B
lay-z-boy
Mr Brightside
Amp34
Gojira
Steevo38
oceaness
Berserker
Joe42
TheTross
KE1HA

I also said I would, and could probably fire up my rig for a couple of weeks. Bring her out of her temp retirement for a bit :p

Man of Honour
Lets start a new list this one can be for discussions of the gauntlet, the new thread will just be the list of people who want to take part.

Joinup thread here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom