Kingston SSD Deal. Very sweet!!

Soldato
Hello

Just a heads up so that you know what is coming up... Take a look at the awesome deal below!!

Just to point out before anyone says "It can be had cheaper on offer at blah blah blah".. You cant! Its the V+200 not the V200 and as such runs at around TWICE the speed!

Anyway, wallets ready at 12noon Monday until 11:59:59 on Friday!! (or before if stock runs out) MAX 3 UNITS PER ORDER.

landing_page_kingston.png

Hows that for super awesome!! :D

Now.. you cant buy it now for that price, only as of Monday. Stock will sell VERY fast so if you want one, queue up on our site for 12noon Monday to be sure to get one :)

Kingston 120GB SSDNow V+200 Drive SATA 6Gb/s - (SVP200S3/120G) @ £59.99 inc VAT

HD-023-KS_400.jpg

Kingston’s SSDNow V+200 is designed for everyday business — but there’s nothing ordinary about it. This innovative drive features a second-generation SATA Rev. 3.0 SandForce Processor for best-in-class sequential read/writes combined with Asynchronous NAND for exceptional quality and performance at an affordable price. It’s the perfect balance of performance and affordability and easy to integrate into corporate asset refresh cycles. V+200 offers Data Integrity Protection that features DuraClass™ Technology plus RAISE™ for advanced data reliability. V+200 is available in a range of capacities to meet your business needs.

- Multiple capacities: the right capacity to meet your storage standards
- Endurance: Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraClass Technology
- Dependable: RAISE™ for advanced data reliability
- Secure: Self-Encrypting drive
- Durable: DuraWrite™ optimizes writes to extend endurance
- Guaranteed: three-year warranty
- Sustained random XXk read/write: 120GB – 20,000/44,000 IOPS
- Max random XXk read/write: 120GB – 85,000/55,000 IOPS
- Max Read: 535MB/s
- Max Write: 480MB/s

Was £99.98 Inc. VAT

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Planning on doing my first build for a few years in a couple of months. Would it be worth me purchasing this when the offer comes? And then just have it sitting in a box until I get the rest of the stuff. Looks a really great price.

Soldato
OP
Planning on doing my first build for a few years in a couple of months. Would it be worth me purchasing this when the offer comes? And then just have it sitting in a box until I get the rest of the stuff. Looks a really great price.

NAND pricing is creeping up so if deals like this crop up then its certainly worth a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom