l4d2 on steam (pre order, 4 pack)

Associate
By the looks of it I'll have a group of 3, if someone is feeling left out then message me through trust and I'll try and sort something out.

Assuming of course I don't manage to convince my mate to be a 4th, or we all get suspended for trading outside the MM :p

Edit, found a 4th, sorry gents.

Last edited:
Associate
WHERE ARE THE BOYCOTTERS NOW

*^*^%$%*$^ BOYCOTTERS AND THEIR BOYCOTTING
BRING ON THE L4D2 PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIN

(i just ordered a single copy, oops)

lol I know, as soon as I seen the trailer for left 4 dead 2 I simply thought awesome, then found out about a big boycott for the game so I joined into the boycotters group chat just to see why people are against such an awesome sequal and no one had anything to back up why it is a bad thing, nothing but complete and utter nonsense so I quickly left :).
What about football games that come out every year with hardly any changes :D.

left 4 dead has been the best MP game I have played.
I can't wait to be running around whacking zombies with a frying pan, ding ding ding lol.

GTA IV racing could have been my favourite MP game if the cheating was very rare and a track editor got released.

(i just ordered a single copy, oops)
Yeah me too as soon as I seen it on steam lol, 1 of this years best games to come this year for me, with l4d I remember thinking meh it doesn't look so great and have turned into a bit of a l4d addict lol.

Back
Top Bottom