l4d2 on steam (pre order, 4 pack)

Associate
Them 4 packs are definately worth having, will have to get 3 of my mates to sub me £20, i wanted the chainsaw pre order item but nvm :p.

Don
ok...

Antar
Oxy
PhillyDee

I've bought my copies, and have replied to oxy & phil, sent a trust message to Antar. I have them ready to gift.

Once I've got emails from all 3 of you, I'll send the payment details. I'm in no rush

Soldato
ok...

Antar
Oxy
PhillyDee

I've bought my copies, and have replied to oxy & phil, sent a trust message to Antar. I have them ready to gift.

Once I've got emails from all 3 of you, I'll send the payment details. I'm in no rush

oh your a star, replied to your e-mail. If we can sort out details I can run down the bank and get you paid, if there open :) I think there open till 5 anyway! hhhmmm there must be a way of doing a BT using my online banking system surely? I will investigate!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Edit - purchased... all copies gone.

If three people who already have me on there friends list message me, I'll buy the 4 pack. Bank transfer only as I don't trust PP.

(Kitten)

Last edited:
Soldato
ok, today is L4D2 day today :D i dont want today to end without me getting my L4D2 pre-order for £20/£21... but i still need help with paypal as im not used to it :(

either post in here or email in trust, i am willing to do this both ways so i need 1 person to sell me theirs OR 3 people to buy from me

do we get the demo straight away with this???

Got 2 copies now, woot!

1 for me and one for whatever poor person is visiting me when i say "I know, let's play L4D2!" :D

When the full game comes out we should organise some versus 4 pack tournaments...

Back
Top Bottom