l4d2 on steam (pre order, 4 pack)

Soldato
kp5109.jpg

I have more posts = Automatic win. :D

ROAR

Caporegime
one things that annoys me about the previews is the really high pitched sound the axe makes :/

A nice thud would have been better, it hurts my ears :'(

example

Although this makes me happy
In Left 4 Dead 2, the Director has been improved to encourage more participation by players, forcing players through difficult gauntlets to reach the extraction point. It will also have the ability to alter elements of the level such as placement of walls, level layout, lighting, and weather conditions, making each play session unique.[3] The Director will now reward players for taking longer or more difficult paths through each episode by providing more useful equipment, such as incendiary ammo, along these riskier paths.[2]
:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Associate
Hi ya guys ive decided i will be getting a four pack tomoro, only thing i need is three other people.

rules are simple only want people who are doing bt as it will save on paypal fee.
who ever is game send me a email to my trust when i have four people i will buy and then tell you my account number so you can transfee the funds and as soon as the money in the account will steam gift your account. the cost is £20.25 each

:)

Soldato
Hi ya guys ive decided i will be getting a four pack tomoro, only thing i need is three other people.

rules are simple only want people who are doing bt as it will save on paypal fee.
who ever is game send me a email to my trust when i have four people i will buy and then tell you my account number so you can transfee the funds and as soon as the money in the account will steam gift your account. the cost is £20.25 each

im in will send ya 21 £

whats your steam friends?

edit: mine is : edgari0kas

Last edited:
Associate

Emailed!

Back
Top Bottom