Labrador Retriever Owners

Soldato
Hey Guys,

I'm sure we have plenty of dog owners here, so thought I would post this here too as you are all a friendly bunch :)

As a little side project (well might be a big side project if interest is shown) I'm going to build a social hub if you like for Labrador Retriever owners called labweadore.com. There isn't much out there now, and certainly nothing that looks good, so thought why not, just a little side project to fill my spare time in.

Anyway, I have created a "coming soon" page for the site now at http://www.labweadore.com, simply to collect email addresses from people with interest, this gives me a gauge to see if the interest is there for me to start the real build.

Labweadore.com will be social hub for Labrador Retriever owners. It will be a place to chat, post pictures, get advice, follow other members etc. This won't be a commercial service in any way, it will just be a personal project of mine and be completely free to use.

If it is something that interests you then please head over to http://www.labweadore.com and register your interest, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

Steve

Caporegime
Had ours 5 years.

Recently she has been having a weird fit every few weeks where she'll get up and start shaking uncontrollably in each of her legs, it seems to move round each leg in order and stops within a few minutes. Been to 2 vets, neither has any idea what causes it.

Associate
Had ours 5 years.

Recently she has been having a weird fit every few weeks where she'll get up and start shaking uncontrollably in each of her legs, it seems to move round each leg in order and stops within a few minutes. Been to 2 vets, neither has any idea what causes it.

We had a dog that this happened to, he was fit and healthy but once or twice a month he got the shakes in each leg, anyways our vet put it down to.....

http://www.petmd.com/dog/conditions/neurological/c_dg_tremors

Associate
Associate
Cheers. I live in Swanley road if you know it. Semi detached with about an 80ft garden and round the corner is Steven's park. Would you say that's OK for a lab?

That's plenty. You'd get away with a small garden TBH. Just make sure it gets plenty of long walks.

Labs? God no. They are one of the most intelligent dogs.

Think he was being sarcastic. :p

Soldato
Had our black Lab (Pickle) for 7 years - truly a member of the family - great with the kids but jesus he's got an attitude problem with other dogs - he friggin HATES other dogs.

He aint too clever with strangers either. :(

Still, I wouldn't change him for the world - just a shame his attitude problem means I can never let him off the lead.

Back
Top Bottom