Lada Vesta?

Permabanned
OP
Man of Honour
:(
I wanted to hear from someone their own, personal impressions on their car.

I will try to read reviews, like that one:https://www.daciablog.de/lada-vesta-sw-der-bessere-logan-mcv/

Technically, the Lada Vesta stands on a self-developed platform. Also, the engine and the transmission come from the Russians and are not Renault developments.
Lada pulled out of the UK car market in 1997, so you are unlikely to find many first hand reviews here.

Soldato
Read thread and instantly thought of this:-

vesta.jpg

t17bs2hD

Permabanned
OP
Lada don't sell this car in the UK, so you will be very lucky to find anyone who has seen one yet alone been bothered to drive it.

Lada pulled out of the UK car market in 1997, so you are unlikely to find many first hand reviews here.

Maybe they will but they need to adjust the manufacturing accordingly because the UK needs right steering wheel and all the mirror changes in the parts coming with this.

Soldato
I'd love a Lada Niva :)
i used to have one back in the early nineties. was a piece of crap, but great fun. used to marshal at rallies and went through Kielder in it in deep snow, was a hoot. rough as a badger's **** but nothing would stop it. a guy's brother had the Cossack version which was more upmarket.

Soldato
i used to have one back in the early nineties. was a piece of crap, but great fun. used to marshal at rallies and went through Kielder in it in deep snow, was a hoot. rough as a badger's **** but nothing would stop it. a guy's brother had the Cossack version which was more upmarket.

erm wasnt it a Lada 'Riva'?

Back
Top Bottom