Lady GaGa featuring Beyonce: Telephone

Soldato
I can't stand her or any of those trashy songs. She's stupidly popular now so any garbage she releases, no matter how awful, will go straight into the charts with all the sheep buying it up.

Absolute nut job. I slightly suspect she'll be found dead in a few years to come, suicide or somesuch. She appears the type.

Personally I cant buy into that, I would like to think that people will only spend their hard earned money on things that they like and enjoy and if her music goes to the top of charts it's because she appeals to a large group of people

She was saying on Jonathan Ross that her album has gone diamond, you dont sell 10 million copies just because people are going with the crowd, you either like something or you dont, just because person A, B or C like something that cant make you like it

Personally I like the song and the video.... and low and behold just as I type this it's come on the Box :)

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Saw her live at the O2 last month. Previous to that I saw her live supporting the Pussycat Dolls at the O2 last year. From that performance I bought her album (the only time I can remember seeing a support act and wanting to buy the album). She was outrageous then, but even moreso now.

You can say she's rubbish, but she's achieved a hell of a lot more than I did at 23.

I like her and her music.

BB x

Soldato
She has managed to offend someone on Fox News enough to basically make a pretty clear (even for them) homophobic statement. That's not really difficult but I hope she continues with this controversial streak as there has been a big void in America ever since Marilyn Manson & Eminem stopped being 'shocking'.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Shes pretty polarising. I liked a few of her songs from the first album but since then its been pretty much drivel.

The thing that annoys me so much about her is that she embodies everything that is wrong about celebrity. Screw the music, the only thing that most people want to talk about is her, her awful fashion sense and her behaviour.

She is a massive attention whore and people lap it all up. Musicians should make music!

Associate
I like her - good music and she is talented. She was playing piano at 4 years old. Been working at music all her life - she gets my vote for stardom :D

Soldato
When some of you grow facial hair you will realise that we need diversity in this world and one mans "crap" is another mans hit record. I like GaGa's music I also like Killers but which one's best.... only one way to find out .... FIGHT

Soldato
OP
I honestly know just about nothing of her celebrity life, I rarely watch her videos on MTV but I can easily listen to her album and enjoy the quality of the music. Yes, it's just pop but it's damn solid pop, I love the music without being infected/annoyed by the celebrity side of things.

Soldato
When some of you grow facial hair you will realise that we need diversity in this world and one mans "crap" is another mans hit record. I like GaGa's music I also like Killers but which one's best.... only one way to find out .... FIGHT

Indeed, that's what we're saying. You can't just have the same generic autotuned crap all the time, you need some real music. And i know, people have different tastes. But really, i'm getting tierd of this. It's not even music any more, it's just a way of making money. Killers are alight but...

Back
Top Bottom