Lady GaGa featuring Beyonce: Telephone

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Yeah, but you went to see the Pussycat dolls :p

Touche :p

I wouldn't want to see the PCD again (not that that would happen) wasn't that good :/

Apparently due to the awards she has been winning, seating tickets have gone up since her concerts in feb. The prices for the May gigs have gone up from £35 to £55 and standing from £50 to £75 or something.

BB x

Soldato
Wierd video... heavy advertising in it as well! I saw Coke, Virgin Mobile and Dr. Dres beats logo :p

She can definitely be hot at times... but at times she reminds me of a skanky version of Gwen Stefani :p

And plentyoffish.com OcUK's favourite site! :D

I think Lady Gaga's music is okay, it's not really my kind of music but I do think that she is talented and she is a genius. She has created an image to be different and it definitely works. She will have a long successful career.

If you don't think she is talented try watching this video of before she was famous:

Soldato
I quite like it but I know it's pretty crap in the grand scheme of things. I like her before she was famous though, a sort of katie melua sound to her stuff.

On the other hand I do listen to some right crap!

Soldato
I think the video is excellent!

When there's the likes of a certain Ms Cole out there, in relative terms Lady Gaga is is a reminder that genuine musicians/singers can still make it without the backing of tabloids and gossip magazines.

I might go back a few posts to realise the significance of the Jethro Tull vids. But then maybe not as its no doubt an attempt to draw a comparison. Just wanted to add my 2 pence.

Back
Top Bottom