• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Latest nVidia Drivers 91.31 Problems ?

Associate
Had same problem with this driver thought it was a fault with my new graphics card usually when I closed a game the screen would start flashing sometimes it would go black until I got an error message about fault with video display driver while playing fear.

Can anyone post link for 84.21 drivers.

n3x

n3x

Associate
all the new 91's have given me problems. They for some reason cause a much bigger load on my CPU, anyone else had this? I'm on the 85.98's at the mo and all is good.

Soldato
Ace of Spades said:
running 7600GT on 91.31s here with no problems :cool:

Hi there,

I just built a PC with a 7600GT and with the drivers on the disk the fan is silent in windows and spins up in games. With the lates nVidia ones it is always loud even in Windows. Is yours the same?

Associate
p4radox said:
Hi there,

I just built a PC with a 7600GT and with the drivers on the disk the fan is silent in windows and spins up in games. With the lates nVidia ones it is always loud even in Windows. Is yours the same?

No only real time it spins up loud is when i boot windows. I have this card having a custom cooler, so it might be different from yours.

Back
Top Bottom