*** League of Legends ***

Associate
And there's me struggling to get out of silver, fairly good player but not good enough to carry the dribblers I get matched with

I'm sure if you start picking champions that can solo carry games, you can get out of that elo... If Kog is unbanned, pick it and just face roll through the games. Or just play mid assassins.. at that elo it's easy enough to roam the map and pick up kill after kill.

Soldato
Correct, I go mid/jungle & have been working back up the ranks - gold iv now - want to get back to plat & hopefully diamond this season (with some practice/improvements).

I go for snowball champs for the reason you mentioned, part of being a certain rank is the ability to carry. In a bronze match if you can't carry the game - you are bronze. When I first started ranked last season I had to carry myself out of bronze/silver - i don't get anything like 26 - 0 scores in gold any-more, only saw that kind of thing in the lower ranks.

Last edited:
Associate
Had a nice streak today. Managed to win my Plat 3 to Plat 2 promo, then won 5 in a row to get into my Plat 2 to Plat 1 promo. Currently 1-1 and went to bed.

Hopefully I'll get the last win and then onto the Diamond chase :D

Soldato
Money Spent
GBP 219.25

Can't be right. I own Spirit Guard Udyr and Infernal Nasus, that's pretty much it.

No idea where they pulled that figure out of.

Added my total normal games up and worked out how many kills per game on average and it's only 6, thought it would be higher. :(

Soldato
Holy crap, I've spent more than I thought lol - usually about £10 a month here & there but for years.

Just over £400 lol...

My KD ratio seems too high, I tend to get tonnes (18+ or sub 10).

Ranked 5v5 65 games 980 kills

Stu

Stu

Soldato
I've got some LoL questions, and seems best to post here rather than a new thread.

I've never played LoL, but my son (aged 9) wants to start playing. What do people think about this?

I've mainly got concerns about the community... he's been watching YouTube videos and is telling me the he will only play against AI Bots and will turn off chat, but I have a feeling that he will want to move onto PvP matches, and I guess chat is needed for a team game.

I'd appreciate some honest and balanced opinions on this.

Back
Top Bottom