*** League of Legends ***

Caporegime
this game has the worst players in solo queue ranked.
Lose a lot of games because we're winning then team turns out to be kill hunters who never go for objectives, we have no team work, people refuse to group up and we lose even from like a 20kills lead.
so many feeders wtf people have barely any will to survive just constantly make trades they obviously will lose, never stay safe on tower after a few deaths just keep trying to 1v1 auto click or something, no retreat no surrender.
Smurfs everywhere in low leagues.

some god like leesin earlier in bronze1.
checked his stats on the web and hes played like 12+ different champs on all he's got crazy high winrates and KD of like 20/6

see loads of complains about smurfing on the internet, it destroys the fun just as much as someone who would constantly walk to the enemy base every time he's alive.
How can RIOT not consider it to be griefing when they are clearly doing it to either destroy others fun or boost someone whos probably paying them

all this crap really makes me wonder why I play the game sometimes.

lost count the amount of times the jungler does 0 ganks, never tries to take drake. even when its like YI or someone who can do the drake at lvl6.

often I would just play yorick for backdoor wins and cos I know I can take the drakes every time and herald but I'd rather play support but then I'm relying on other people.
I can set up some easy kills then see ADC only last hitting minions when I pretty much give them a free kill, or I initiate and I have the most passive ADC ever, no one wants to play aggressive even though it's the easiest way to win the lane, even if I'm on a support with crazy good poke I'm thinking half the time I should just start killing the minions cos he's never going to carry

only success recently seems when I can be morgana and then it's easy to QWE and save someones life and give them a kill whilst roaming

Caporegime
forgot how much fun zilean can be and people seem really surprised at the damage he can bring.
"lol zilean the carry" in all chat etc

after I start as support and end up with like 800ap if the game goes late :D
double bomb stunning in team fights seems like pure cancer but feels so good watching 50-90% of peoples health bar disappear.
enemy can focus who they want I'll just throw an R on the guy and watch him come back to life. whilst I lob another 2 bombs on top of his reanimating corpse.

Weird thing is when I was playing rakan, galio, ornn, morgana or whatever I never saw anyone playing zilean even though he pretty much dominates the lane, brings extreme terror with his bomb stuns or E slow and you pretty much uncatchable just flying around at the back of team fights.

Shame I don't have a good skin for him and the ones you can buy right now are crap anyway

Associate
forgot how much fun zilean can be and people seem really surprised at the damage he can bring.
"lol zilean the carry" in all chat etc

after I start as support and end up with like 800ap if the game goes late :D
double bomb stunning in team fights seems like pure cancer but feels so good watching 50-90% of peoples health bar disappear.
enemy can focus who they want I'll just throw an R on the guy and watch him come back to life. whilst I lob another 2 bombs on top of his reanimating corpse.

Weird thing is when I was playing rakan, galio, ornn, morgana or whatever I never saw anyone playing zilean even though he pretty much dominates the lane, brings extreme terror with his bomb stuns or E slow and you pretty much uncatchable just flying around at the back of team fights.

Shame I don't have a good skin for him and the ones you can buy right now are crap anyway
Zilean is defo in a ok spot rn. Only problem is that you need a long range adc like cait or ashe as his bombs push the wave.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
I started playing this a little while ago, not done any ranked games yet as don’t have the 20 champs required, might just have to go load up on cheap bp ones :)

Been playing with Jhin a lot lately, with a good support it’s great fun, with no/poor support it’s a mixed experience ;)

Tend to switch between Jhin as adc or Veigar in mid.

Not really ever played top, tried jungle and would like to get better at that as I suck at the moment.

Soldato
This game really is infuriating at low elo.

I do more damage than my whole team, 1 of them goes 1/10 and wants to surrender in the champ select before game has even begun and then the support goes mid most of the game too. How can Riot see this as fair that I lose LP when I'm playing with these 1 armed chimps on my team? It's insane. I don't understand how good players get out of this crap, the level difference between me and a good player must be huge as I can't carry a team with 2 morons in it which seems to happen 3/4 of games.

It's not even like I'm terrible, last 7 games my cs/min has been over 7. I must be doing something else massively wrong as that's a huge difference to nearly every player I play with at this elo.

Associate
This game really is infuriating at low elo.

I do more damage than my whole team, 1 of them goes 1/10 and wants to surrender in the champ select before game has even begun and then the support goes mid most of the game too. How can Riot see this as fair that I lose LP when I'm playing with these 1 armed chimps on my team? It's insane. I don't understand how good players get out of this crap, the level difference between me and a good player must be huge as I can't carry a team with 2 morons in it which seems to happen 3/4 of games.

It's not even like I'm terrible, last 7 games my cs/min has been over 7. I must be doing something else massively wrong as that's a huge difference to nearly every player I play with at this elo.

It's like that at every elo.

What rank are you at the moment and what position are you playing? What's your summoner name?

Soldato
mOrttis - Silver 2

I play top, mainly Yorick, Tryndamere, Irelia but mainly Yorick at the moment.

Again, another game just now, mid laner 0/6, adc 1/4, support 0/6 looks like a complete joke of a game but we wont because I 1v9'd with Yorick. End up dragging them back by split pushing which they complain why I'm not team fighting (as usual) as they seem to think every game is ARAM in the mid lane after 20 minutes.

Soldato
New season…new morons.

First placement game, win, I get placed Iron 1 when I finished S1 last season. Righto.
Second placement game, someone threatens to slit my throat.

Oh joy, looks like I'm in Iron now for a while :rolleyes:

Soldato
New season…new morons.

First placement game, win, I get placed Iron 1 when I finished S1 last season. Righto.

Sorry you experienced that :o

If they really did say it, report them (or the next person) to player support, they'll check it out and that player will almost certainly be dealt with, player support do read these sorts of tickets and take action against toxicity, as it hurts everyone.

Associate
New season…new morons.

Not at all. You don't lose anything for a loss but you gain placements with wins. So unless you lose the next 8 games you won't be in Iron.

More to the point it is easier to carry solo at the lower ranks ( I was diamond previous season).

Soldato
Sorry you experienced that :o

If they really did say it, report them (or the next person) to player support, they'll check it out and that player will almost certainly be dealt with, player support do read these sorts of tickets and take action against toxicity, as it hurts everyone.

I reported it but not had anything pop up to say it’s been dealt with, hopefully permabanned.

Hopefully I don’t end up down here after placements as it’s horrid :mad: It’s not even like I’m that bad, I main top lane and average over 7cs/min, most damage, most objectives, most kills in most games.

Associate
I reported it but not had anything pop up to say it’s been dealt with, hopefully permabanned.

Hopefully I don’t end up down here after placements as it’s horrid :mad: It’s not even like I’m that bad, I main top lane and average over 7cs/min, most damage, most objectives, most kills in most games.

If that is the case it would be interesting to know what champions you are using. I have lost plenty of games due to a fed top laner.

Who are your go to picks?

Back
Top Bottom