Learn how to "snake" in Mario Kart

Sic

Sic

Soldato
lol i wasnt saying that you should. my comments about my own preferences dont affect yours in the slightest. i'm not a very competitive gamer because i'm not very good. i just like the pretty colours and the fun characters. i've always been that way.

i guess i was missing something on that page then, i didnt look very hard...i expected everything to be laid out for me

Man of Honour
I love all the anti snakers. Makes me smile :)

That's a good way to be though sic, we all enjoy our game sin different ways but i DO wonder why the non competitive people play online :confused: it's obviously a competative environment.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
kreeeee said:
I love all the anti snakers. Makes me smile :)

That's a good way to be though sic, we all enjoy our game sin different ways but i DO wonder why the non competitive people play online :confused: it's obviously a competative environment.

i totally agree. on MKDS it'd be just like going for a nice drive with your friends :D i used to enjoy CSS online because sometimes it's just fun to play against real people sometimes, but i'm not good enough to take it seriously :)

Man of Honour
Nickg said:
maybe to have enjoyable races against other like minded individuals? (oxy) instead of playing against the cpu all day..

at a guess....

Then friends list and stay away for the competitive area?

Soldato
OP
For some people its about the taking part.
People like to play in a competition against a human opponent, but its not the end of the world if you loose 100-0.
At least you had fun while you were there :)

Back
Top Bottom