Leaving tommorow morning \o/

Soldato
Everything is English, as in everything and everyone really. All the bars served the same menus (Food cheap which is nice) and yes you can get roast dinners, chips with gravy and full English breakfasts.

What's the point of going then :confused:

Consigliere
OP
Ex-RoNiN said:
What's the point of going then :confused:

I didn't realise it would be that way. All i knew about Tenerife was it was good for clubbing. That's it. I got invited, i said 'Sure'. :p

Hopefully Keylow will see this thread...

Consigliere
OP
fenderbass86 said:
I'm going away tomorrow morning too! I'm off to Newquay for a surfing holiday with my mates. Also my first holiday without the parents.

/slaps you also and points to the first post. :(

Everyone seems to go to Newquay actually...awesome going away without parents, you'll love it. :)

Soldato
Zip said:
You're back :D
Must have been at a clinic for a long time because you havnt posted in ages :p :(
Edit: No hes not, this thread is old :\

I am back zip worry not my friend :p I have had all my exams and stuff and now school has ended I have been at parties for the last week solid, but im here :)

Soldato
It's a dump, as you'll soon find out. I still had a great time though, all depends on your company really.

Playboy restaurant do by far the best breakfast, or at least they did, 3 years ago now :eek:

Back
Top Bottom