1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LED & Fan Colour for ATC 200-CX1 case

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by lozza, 1 Jun 2006.

1. lozza

Wise Guy

My latest addition, In the form of a rare ATC 200-CX1, to my small collection of cooler master cases has arrived!

[​IMG]

The process of restoration begins, The case has Champagne sides and top as per the 201-SX1/2 but it has a gold anodised front panel with with gold hex screws, The case has the normal green/orange led combination, and only has the rear fan installed.

While i'm restoring the case i want to add a few subtle changes (not really mods) and change the LED colours and also add some fans - front two fans i'm thinking LED as well.

So what colour do you think would go well with the gold front panel, and is available in both LEDs and Fans (preferably quiteter fans)?

I'm thinking Purple - what do you guys think?

This picture shows the gold colour of the front panel a bit better, and also the extent of the restoration needs lol

[​IMG]

2. Noni

PermaBanned

Im thinking yellow. :)

3. Messiah Khan

Capodecina

Yeah, yellow would be nice. Is that cork matting stuck to the inside of the case?

4. lozza

Wise Guy

Yeah it is unfortunately, but fortunately it's no where near as hard to get off as the paxmate stuff

5. Yewen

Capodecina

Yeh thankfully, you would be screaming if it was paxnotyourmate.

Should look nice when done up, can't see in the picture but that looks like a identical plastic holding for the switches and the LED's as a 201/110?

Last edited: 3 Jun 2006
  6. goreblast

Wise Guy

Looking good Harib0.

7. lozza

Wise Guy

It is, only it's not screwed to the front panel it seems to be stuck to it, need to look into it further.

Goreblast, was hoping to catch you on MSN re pictures

8. goreblast

Wise Guy

I'll be on over the weekend - having to re-install windows - managed to damage a raptor drive during the s4000-sx1 build - its gonna be my main PC. Once that is done I'll have the photos.

9. welshtom

PermaBanned

Now what colour we making it ;)

10. lozza

Wise Guy

Not anodizing this one Tom as the anodized gold colour is really nice, the side panels are car paint - and it's a very rare case anyway.

Yellow might look good, will see if i can get a couple of decent LED fans in yellow and purple and see how they look.

11. alexakasloth

Sgarrista

I'm still getting that stuff of my chieftec, it just takes so much time!