Leeds meet thread **19th Feb**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Originally posted by Freefaller
I'd be happy to give people a lift from the saaaaf or anywhere along the way from london village to Leeds. :)

where about in london do you live then? i may be up for it. thanks,

Permabanned
Originally posted by BoomAM

Especially you Gilly. The current bane of my "forum life". I`d like to meet you simply to see who it is who lyes on the other side of the screen! :p :D

ever thought of visiting "rogues gallery" ;)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Placebo
I live in Leeds, and maybe by febuary i'll be a bit more known around here so i'd be up for it.

Come anyway mate. It's nothing to do with being known on here. If you want to come you're more than welcome :)

ps, unless you smell of wee, in which case you can come and sit in the corner all night ;)

Associate
hmmm, I might be tempted on this, Leeds is a cracking venue, did the Otley run up there about a month ago. For those not in the know, its roughly a 14 pint pub crawl, took from 2pm > 11.15 ish I think.....

Got pics in all pubs except the 14th....

IMG_0466.sized.jpg

If that doesn't appeal, does this ? ;)

IMG_0509.sized.jpg

Man of Honour
OP
Headingley > Otley ;)

Your pics are the same btw, and that looks shockingly like my ex. Its not, but it doesn't half look like her. Right down to the cheeky smile.

Associate
this one was also in Leeds, bit of unusual sight!

IMG_0525.sized.jpg

Depending on finances (car purchase + going to Dublin for paddys day) I might be in, will let you know closer to the date.

Associate
ive done the otley run a few times always end up in town(or hospial) ... too easy to get distracted in the skyrack or the ark tho...... mmmm lovley ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom