Left for dead

Man of Honour
PC version the difficulty levels are one step higher than the 360 and it has a higher top difficulty...

But at the end of the day like malc said the one with the most mates as most pubbies run around like headless chickens with no sense of how to play the game, trying to play it like its halo.

Soldato
I dont see how people could play on a console as you need fast reflexes and I wouldnt have a chance with a controller.

Personally I wouldnt buy for a console as I am rubbish with a controller but like everyone says, its a friends game really, so choose whatever is more popular with your friends. And take into account that the DLC will be free for pc but likely to cost with 360.

Soldato
If friends aren't an issue (ie, you don't have any :p, or they're split) I think the PC has the massive advantage with custom maps/mods etc.

Have you seen the "Dawn of the Dead" shopping mall map thats being worked on? Looks fantastic.

Associate
The PC version is the better out of the two, so if you don't already have a reason to buy the console version, then take the PC route.

Don
i just play with people already in my friends list -who are either TF2 'friends' or ocuk 'friends'

you always get good games then :)

real life friends are likely to suck balls imo

Man of Honour
i just play with people already in my friends list -who are either TF2 'friends' or ocuk 'friends'

you always get good games then :)

real life friends are likely to suck balls imo

Very true - much like one of my friends that rage quit again after trying to call us all noobs. This is despite the fact that we've played the game far more than him and, if anything, taught him how to play.

The joy.

Soldato
Aye wherever you have most friends on, imo it's quite boring on public or on your own, good for very every long sessions with mates though. Also one of the few games where the ingame voice chat is being used and isn't so **** that I can't make anything out of what people are saying :D. Good game, I don't think it's worth the price just yet though, bought it for 33 euros in the December deals but I wouldn't pay more than 20 for it now, TF2's a bit more fun imo and you can get the whole orange box cheaper than L4D alone...

Associate
I have the PC version and like it a lot, but i can't comment on the 360 version as i've never played it.

It's all down to whoever you know has it and what platform they have it on, but I would say the PC version is probably the route to go for.

Back
Top Bottom