Lets talk about Time

Soldato
I've recently become somewhat obsessed with Space and Time. I've lost count of the number of documentaries I've seen since mid Feb.

The concept of time has been making me think a lot recently. This idea of space time and time dimensions has got my mind spinning. Surely time is nothing more than a concept. We humans came up with to introduce some sort of order to the world. Nothing more and nothing less.

And that talk of time travel (into the past or future) is nothing but Sci-Fi fantasy.

Discuss/

Last edited:
Soldato
Time travel in the negative is science fiction. However time travel in the positive has already been proven though measuring/observing an event from two different gravitational mass points (time dilation).

Added the concept/measurement - Time dilation.

Last edited:
Associate
The only thing I have to say about this is...

c66d286c64d420a8b4579d780bb1c75d_image-of-the-aint-nobody-got-aint-nobody-got-time-for-that-memes_659-372.jpeg

Soldato
Hawking would not describe it as fantasy I suspect, but that the evidence (2nd law of thermodynamics etc) is weighted in the favor of time travel not being possible. Does not mean that the theory will be disproved in the future.

Back
Top Bottom